UnevenEdge

Don't get me wrong, he's a nice guy, I like him just fine...

Codename: Jackass

I heard he's also a meatbag.

I expect when I return

I return to some sort of order

Such is not the case

No, such is not the case

I leave my home

I leave it for a couple of weeks

I leave my home

I leave it in the care of a friend

Don't get me wrong, he's a nice guy, I like him just fine...

BUT HE'S A MOUTH BREATHER!!!

Guest Zintar

Great song by a GREAT band!  I always thought it was funny that when the band played this song live they referred to this song as the "retard activator".

Guest Zintar

I've been on a Jesus Lizard and Shellac kick lately.

Nice, same here with the Lizard. I recently finally got around to buying all of the remastered cds with bonus tracks and such. Even though I had them all already on lp and the old cds. They are one of my favorite bands from back then. I played on a bill with them once, it was a great night.

Have you ever seen "Book"?  It's really nice. It's been out for a while and I'm pretty sure it's cheap on amazon. If you don't have it and can swing it, I suggest you get a copy. I'm pretty certain you'd like it.

Nice, same here with the Lizard. I recently finally got around to buying all of the remastered cds with bonus tracks and such. Even though I had them all already on lp and the old cds. They are one of my favorite bands from back then. I played on a bill with them once, it was a great night.

Have you ever seen "Book"?  It's really nice. It's been out for a while and I'm pretty sure it's cheap on amazon. If you don't have it and can swing it, I suggest you get a copy. I'm pretty certain you'd like it.

A Jesus Lizard book?

Guest Zintar

Yup, and like their albums, the title is one word. lol. just took this pic for ya . . (also just looked at amazon, it's like 22$. worth it for sure).

Vz3mC4v.jpg