UnevenEdge

Game of Thrones cameos in upcoming Attack on Titan manga??

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/08/06/game-of-thrones-cameos-coming-to-attack-on-titan-manga?utm_source=community_cr&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=news&referrer=community_cr_facebook_news

Perhaps this will give AoT the star power it needs to be a huge success with Season 3?

I mean, it can't get much worse than Season 2 did, right?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/08/06/game-of-thrones-cameos-coming-to-attack-on-titan-manga?utm_source=community_cr&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=news&referrer=community_cr_facebook_news

Perhaps this will give AoT the star power it needs to be a huge success with Season 3?

I mean, it can't get much worse than Season 2 did, right?

Jojo has already done worse with a better timeslot =P

If season 2 aired a year or so after the first AoT would still be HUGE

Also, those don't look like cameos so much as references....Easter Eggs

A 4 year wait and a mediocre S2 has pretty much finished any chance of S3 having good ratings if they decide to air it.

A 4 year wait and a mediocre S2 has pretty much finished any chance of S3 having good ratings if they decide to air it.

I have no doubt that Toonami is going to get Season 3 when it comes, but it's become painfully obvious that Attack on Titan doesn't have the hype or the drawing power that it did back in 2014.  In all honesty I don't see One Punch Man Season 2 being any different when that comes out, though I'm hopefully wrong about that.

I have no doubt that Toonami is going to get Season 3 when it comes, but it's become painfully obvious that Attack on Titan doesn't have the hype or the drawing power that it did back in 2014.  In all honesty I don't see One Punch Man Season 2 being any different when that comes out, though I'm hopefully wrong about that.

Unless Netflix beats them to the punch