UnevenEdge

The thirst over PSN is real

Zenigundam

my name on psn is sweetcandygrl.... dumb choice of name.. advertising that im a girl... and boyyyyyy do guys get mad when the dood is like 13 and im like.. .yah.. no... im over 30. and they are usually like "dont you have a job or something??" one hacker boy guy person put a big pile of poop on my puppet in Little Big Planet and i had to beg him to take the poop off.

my name on psn is sweetcandygrl.... dumb choice of name.. advertising that im a girl... and boyyyyyy do guys get mad when the dood is like 13 and im like.. .yah.. no... im over 30. and they are usually like "dont you have a job or something??" one hacker boy guy person put a big pile of poop on my puppet in Little Big Planet and i had to beg him to take the poop off.

Inorite?

Every time there's a girl gamer in a game I'm playing, the other guys in the game try so hard to be witty and impress her. It's funny because I usually end up working on a beer while saying, "You guys are so thirsty! Do you think she'll have sex with me? Hey, wanna have sex? Please? Anyone? ?"

:it:

Yeah lol it's sad. Guys like naraku are notorious for doing this kind of thing.