took 2 lives and went before us

showing no remorse, death sings his chorus

i wonder in what way we are to blame for this

all the ways we celebrate and encourage this

how movies and music puts on displays of this

a black boy raised only to be discriminated against

america, the beautiful put to test

one nation under all, fuck the rest

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/year-old-charged-in-connection-to-second-north-charleston-homicide/article_978fc384-73ca-11e7-bb17-a36864478772.html

yah my brother let his stepson watch movies like this over and over and then wondered why he got thrown in jail at age 18. my kid isnt allowed to watch movies with black people doing drugs, selling drugs, rapping or gang banging and has never seen one in her entire life .. at least not with me.. i can control what her ignorant uncles let her see when shes staying with them. i watched liv and maddie all day and i its gonna be disney channel for as long as fucking possible.

fucking hollywood fucking up millions of black kids. sad.

yah my brother let his stepson watch movies like this over and over and then wondered why he got thrown in jail at age 18. my kid isnt allowed to watch movies with black people doing drugs, selling drugs, rapping or gang banging and has never seen one in her entire life .. at least not with me.. i can control what her ignorant uncles let her see when shes staying with them. i watched liv and maddie all day and i its gonna be disney channel for as long as fucking possible.

fucking hollywood fucking up millions of black kids. sad.

City of God is a Brazilian crime drama film based on gang wars that took place in Rio de Janeiro in the 1960s through 80s.