UnevenEdge

I'm actually going to play No Mans Sky

Professah Tex

It's been forever since I've even turned my PS4 on..  Alot of people still wreck on it, but

When you got an itch to explore the stars  I can't think of an easier way to scratch it...

Really is no better way. Plus with capturing frieghters and building bases theres more shit to do.

Who knows though I might loose interest in 3 minutes.  :|

I was about to tell you about the massive update to it. Looks like you discovered it. It’s EXACTLY what they said it was going to be. People were pissed and upset because the game was a massive open universe to discover, just like the developers said it would be. It was exactly what they delivered: no hand holding, just crafting, exploring, a mystery to uncover, and universe to explore.

It's going to be hard to pick up were I left off. I;ve actually got most of the base terminal quests completed.

One thing that pissed me off with the initial base update was I made my base on a cool ass water planet,

but some of the terminal quests would set a marker under the water since 98% of the planet was submerged..

It made those guests undoable until I decided to start from scratch.. Now my base is on a toxic planet with

storms that are a pain in the but.. I have a toxin suppressor for it, but still I loved my friendly little water planet.

:|