UnevenEdge

Vikings (season 4)

Mix

Just caught up on the first three episodes of season 4 part 2 last night...it's lookin' rough

I knew things weren't going to be great, but damn, ol' Ragnar's days of pulling a fast one while  wearing that knowing smile seem to be over...he fucking tried to kill himself...I'mean not sure what he plans to do with Ivar, but I don't think he intends on surviving it...a lot of the conversations he had with people sounded like good bye... 

LAGERTHA GAVE NO FUCKS THAT LAST EP<3

>_>

Also it'll be interesting if Ragnar actually DOES get off'd.

I figured she was going to kill her, not because she was any real threat, but because revenge...stole her man and whatnot...It's going to be a sad day, but I think Ragnar is going to bite the dust...though I think it's to provide cover for the homicidal paraplegic to pull off something insane

• 2 weeks later...

I knew he was going to die and yet I still got mad when he did...haha....well, things are going to start going down hill....at least I think they will....lotta weird foreshadowing goin' on...

Yeaaaah, lots of shit going down, I'm scared for my girl -_- fucking cripple, gtfo.

They should focus on avenging their father <_<

Also, Floki's wife basically stealing that girl made me LOL, she was basically saying WELL SINCE YOU WON'T GIVE ME A CHILD, I'M TAKING THIS ONE!

I am also proud of Floki since he's starting to realize there are more religions out there; he's matured after that shitshow with Athelstan.

Yeaaaah, lots of shit going down, I'm scared for my girl -_- fucking cripple, gtfo.

They should focus on avenging their father <_<

Also, Floki's wife basically stealing that girl made me LOL, she was basically saying WELL SINCE YOU WON'T GIVE ME A CHILD, I'M TAKING THIS ONE!

I am also proud of Floki since he's starting to realize there are more religions out there; he's matured after that shitshow with Athelstan.

Yeah that kinda made me mad that he won't let these praying peoples be killed but he hated Athelstan's religion (well there was more to it than that but still). And then his wife, he's in the boat trying to figure out his life and she brings up the thing they argue about the most.....like that was horrible timing.

Yeah that kinda made me mad that he won't let these praying peoples be killed but he hated Athelstan's religion (well there was more to it than that but still). And then his wife, he's in the boat trying to figure out his life and she brings up the thing they argue about the most.....like that was horrible timing.

Ah, that's why it's good to see he's matured more by NOT killing the people praying...it's like he learned his lesson >.>

Yeah, his wife could've waited on asking but she found herself a child in the end :D

Ah, that's why it's good to see he's matured more by NOT killing the people praying...it's like he learned his lesson >.>

Yeah, his wife could've waited on asking but she found herself a child in the end :D

Yeah if he lets her keep it.....

see, idk about the whole Floki thing...that's one of the weird things I was talking about...In this one they give us really no preamble aside from him saying he feels like he has no purpose and he feels like there's a hole he needs to fill RIGHT BEFORE they come upon the port/city....then we're supposed to believe he's become taken with the passionate prayer of the Muslims....and I suppose they're trying to say he'll attempt to fill that hole he mentioned earlier with this new religion  :-\....fuck outta here....Athelstan was hella devout and that's what made Floki kill him...I think they just ran out of shit for Floki to do and just threw this together at the last minute....

• 2 weeks later...

i'm catching up on last week's episode and I thought it was over for Lagertha...she got super lucky.....I love how part of the story now is about child abduction by a woman who has clearly snapped 'cause you know you're crazy when Ivar of all people gives you a look like "wuuut  : o"......So I've been meaning to look this up, but it seems that viking culture is pretty free flowing on this whole open relationship bit  :-\...

Duuude, LAWL my girl sacrificing someone<3 >_>

Bjorn fucking Astrid >_> wow, LMAO, Lagertha "I hope it was worth it" <____<

Dude, the whole wedding thing, 3some with the bros, wtf HAHA I still think there will be jealousy issues with those two.

And finally, that EPIC ending<3 O_O fuuuuck yaaaaas cut into that pig.

Duuude, LAWL my girl sacrificing someone<3 >_>

Bjorn fucking Astrid >_> wow, LMAO, Lagertha "I hope it was worth it" <____<

Dude, the whole wedding thing, 3some with the bros, wtf HAHA I still think there will be jealousy issues with those two.

And finally, that EPIC ending<3 O_O fuuuuck yaaaaas cut into that pig.

I mentioned this earlier and with the last episode's developments involving Bjorn, Astrid, and the threesome crew, I'm really interested in how laid back the vikings were with this whole relatively open relationship thing they have going...I wonder if those modern day countries are as laid back...I don't think I could do it, but hella respect it

man, the whole revenge war was super short...was like 10 mins of an episode...I hope they are saving the big epic battle for King Ecbert...

I mentioned this earlier and with the last episode's developments involving Bjorn, Astrid, and the threesome crew, I'm really interested in how laid back the vikings were with this whole relatively open relationship thing they have going...I wonder if those modern day countries are as laid back...I don't think I could do it, but hella respect it

man, the whole revenge war was super short...was like 10 mins of an episode...I hope they are saving the big epic battle for King Ecbert...

Right now, they seem to be OKAY with it, but in the long run >.> idk.  I know Lagertha isn't really a huge supporter of it (otherwise she would've stayed with Ragnar).  It'll be interesting to see how she handles Astrid...I can see her moving on from her >.> or banishing her LOL

And the sons with that ho, idk, I still think shit will hit the fan with that. :D  I kind of feel bad for Bjorn's wife too >.>;;; he looked hella guilty pleading his love and safe return......maybe Lagertha will take her >___> revenge schmoo.

Dude, for real, I think they will show the epic battle for King Ecbert....this king was just a stepping stone.

Edit: Is the spoiler tag with the word "Hiden" some huge typo that needs to be fixed? >.>

Right now, they seem to be OKAY with it, but in the long run >.> idk.  I know Lagertha isn't really a huge supporter of it (otherwise she would've stayed with Ragnar).  It'll be interesting to see how she handles Astrid...I can see her moving on from her >.> or banishing her LOL

And the sons with that ho, idk, I still think shit will hit the fan with that. :D  I kind of feel bad for Bjorn's wife too >.>;;; he looked hella guilty pleading his love and safe return......maybe Lagertha will take her >___> revenge schmoo.

Dude, for real, I think they will show the epic battle for King Ecbert....this king was just a stepping stone.

Edit: Is the spoiler tag with the word "Hiden" some huge typo that needs to be fixed? >.>

Yeah, it does seem to be based on the situation....like Lagertha was not into being one of two wives, but she was up for a threesome with Athelstan, remember...idk, it's all a bit weird...I did think it would be funny if Lagertha hooked up with Bjorns wife...

Also, I knew King Harald was crazy, but man I underestimated just how crazy he was....I can't wait to see how things develop with him and his brother against the Lothbroks....I do, however, think it's obvious he's gonna kill that woman's husband...

I thought it was some sort of inside joke and never questioned it...