UnevenEdge

Tokyo Ghoul √A ep 1 Discussion

Welcome to the second season that no one asked for!  Look at this way, at least the pain is more than halfway over after tonight.

This OP is bad too, but not offensive to the ears like last season's.

Since this season is supposedly total filler that doesn't follow the totally good manga it has to be improvement right?  :-D

Pretty sure it's justified to kill monsters that eat people.

So yeah One Eyed Owl is definitely Mr Butler.

Kakuja Quinke?  Sure let's introduce yet more unexplained bullshit.

Do you really expect us to care about these 2 Doves we know nothing about?

This guy is some kind of Super Ghoul.  Speaking of yet more unexplained BS.

Don't follow him.  Why isn't he following YOU?

Toka's brother is super edgy, but Kaneki is here to out-edge him!  Lol Bro is easily rattled.

So I take it those two are the Aogiri Tree bosses.  They are terrible at their jobs!  Maybe if you two actually did something instead of hanging out on the sidelines having cute banter about the carnage (SO MUCH EDGE), you wouldn't have lost 200 of your minions!  God damn this show is stupid.

What?!  After all that, which you did to protect your friends, you're just going to leave?  This emotional farewell is totally unearned, by the way. 

Soooooo is he leaving to kill them all?  Pretend to join them and destroy them from the inside?  What?  And would Aogiri really just let him join just like that?

Yeah, you know that asshole brother of yours who beat the shit out of you several times and also abducted me, I'm going with him instead? Wait...what.

I assumed he was joining so he could pretend to be one of them to destroy the organization from the inside out. But why would Aogiri just blindly trust someone that was their mortal enemy mere minutes earlier?

And if he really is just straight up joining their side, LOL.

Either way, this makes no fucking sense.

It's like someone beat up the writer and started off in a completely different direction midscript at the last minute!

So let me get this straight.

They made Season 1 without any intention of making a Season 2, and yet they left every plot thread open instead of Kaneki finally embracing and getting a hold of his ghoul powers and just assumed people who trust them to make a good ending???  Who knew they'd make a second season at that point???  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D