UnevenEdge

when you haven't slept well for almost a month and it's only gonna get worse

quebecelegy

but it doesn't really matter that much anyway, so you resort to shitposting on the internet while you try and get sleepy only to wake up feeling unfulfilled, so you try again but you haven't slept well for almost a month and it's only gonna get worse but it doesn't really matter that much anyway, so you resort to shitposting on the internet while you try and get sleepy only to wake up feeling unfulfilled, so you try again but you haven't slept well for almost a month and it's only gonna get worse  but it doesn't really matter that much anyway, so you resort to shitposting on the internet while you try and get sleepy only to wake up feeling unfulfilled, so you try again but you haven't slept well for almost a month and it's only gonna get worse but it doesn't really matter that much anyway, so you resort to shitposting on the internet while you try and get sleepy only to wake up feeling unfulfilled, so you try again but you haven't slept well for almost a month and it's only gonna get worse

working 30+ hours but thankfully only 4 days.

would have to be on monster and coffee 24/7 to go back to working 40 hours again. i doubt i'd last more than a month with my original lifespan in tact.

i'm just tired of alot of things and my sleep getting utterly screwed up is probably the tipping point.

when i was doing overtime i didn't mind cause i was getting decent $$$ but doing it that constantly is beyond me.

i'd imagine if you saved some of it up you'd have a nice cushion though. but yeah, i'm literally a forgotten advil from quitting.

what do you think you want to do?

cut out all caffiene after 12 pm.. no tea.. no caffienated sodas

start a sleepy time routine, do it everyday.. like shower .. turn off all the lights.. turn off the tv.. computer.. all screens must go off

try reading before bed... a nice big fat book

no screens!! (repeated for a reason!!)

try melantonin.. start with 5mg and work your way up. take it the SAME time every night. melatonin aids a bit in kicking you over into sleeping but then it also deepens your sleep and helps you rest longer... devote 8 hours to sleep or the melatonin WILL make you groggy all day