UnevenEdge

the Toonami Tinychat

mochi

I had made this last weekend but by the time I sent it to people it had said it "expired" so only one person was able to attend

https://discord.gg/3uTRfCV

I will not ban anyone unless they choose to exhibit moose-like behavior so I pretty much won't ban anyone

edit: I wish it wasn't necessary for me to add this but after tonight it is,

DO NOT!, discuss politics in my Discord, it is a very very sour note for me, it makes me feel horrible and I made this Discord to have fun and to AVOID the Political discussions on UE

just had to get that off my chest

So the boards are acting up pretty bad in the last day or so. Server issues which are being worked on but its a process.

Anywho If it gets really bad and we can't access them on Saturday night then let's all meet and discuss on mochis Discord chat, If the boards are accessible then we will discuss like usual here

I will now tag some of you and you guys can tag people i missed

DangerMouse[/member] saito34[/member] AnimationFan14[/member] OwlChemist81[/member] OSC[/member] Gyaos[/member] elfie[/member] CorbeauKarasu[/member] Roymustang1990[/member] Meilag32[/member] Blatch[/member]

PokeNirvash[/member]

Stardust Whispers[/member]

• Misaka unpinned this topic