UnevenEdge

Well fuck

André Toulon

So I guess my AC has been shitting the bed longer than I thought.  I just got my power bill and that shit is $400 bucks......I call and cuss the people out and they kept giving me the run around.....I was like there is no way I've used 3000 KWH this month.  Even if I ran all my shit constantly, which I do sometimes, my usage is never over 700-1300 a month......Some days I don't even come home so my shit on those days is like 6-12 KWH.

After calming down, I stoped by my house to check my meter.....Even though the AC isn't cooling to the setting, I left it on just so it won't be sweltering when I got home.......I checked the meter, and the pacing dots were running like the police were after them.......I was like SHIT, no fucking wonder.....I guess it's never been cutting off unless I was cutting it off manually........It's not cooling shit and running at like 75% higher capacity than usual.  I guess it's been doing this for the last month and a half because I took a look at my KWH per day and it all makes sense now.  Oh well, gotta bite the bullet on this.  At least they're coming to fix it at 2.

Guest The Hound

you're not the only one who already lost their ac

:|

::HMM:: ::HMM:: ::HMM:: ::HMM:: ::HMM:: ::HMM:: ::HMM:: ::HMM:: ::HMM::

Douchenuts came out here once (same dude who came when I had heating issues) and said he fixed it but didn't (just like when I had heating issues) so I called him back, he said he'd have a new tech come out, like he's sick of me....Fuck that, fix my shit. I got the boss and some other dude out here now.....At least when he gunned the air he saw it was cool but not cold.  That last asshole said "Oh, it'll get cooler in a minute"

Sweating bullets