UnevenEdge

Trolls spam Twitter after Sense8 was cancelled, unaware of how economics work

Jman

YOUR SHOW SUCKED AND NO ONE WATCHED.  END OF DISCUSSION.

Look at the clowns in the replies.  Clowns! :it:

yeah I did not care for it

'writing seemed to come from the same jackass millenial mindset that "labels are bad, sexuality is fluid, you're gay now but someday you might turn straight uwu" ideology that allegedly "progressive" people are suddenly pushing :|

Oh mocha...you so cray cray

look...if the show's "gay" sex scenes had actually been between two men, and not strange dream sequences with a "gay" man fucking a "lesbian" woman in a hot tub while 6 other people watched, maybe the show wouldn't have been cancelled

Lawwwwl, I saw the apology on Netflix FB.

"To our Sense8 family...

We’ve seen the petitions.

We’ve read the messages.

We know you want to #RenewSense8,

and we wish we could #BringBackSense8 for you.

The reason we've taken so long to get back to you is because we've thought long and hard here at Netflix to try to make it work but unfortunately we can't.

Thank you for watching and hope you'll stay close with your cluster around the world.

#SensatesForever"

Honestly the people going after Netflix should go after The Wachowskis because I'm sure they're the big factor as to why it was canceled.

Sounds like they wanted to make a deal with them and probz was turned down because The Wachowskis are messy and problematic >.>

Lawwwwl, I saw the apology on Netflix FB.

"To our Sense8 family...

We’ve seen the petitions.

We’ve read the messages.

We know you want to #RenewSense8,

and we wish we could #BringBackSense8 for you.

The reason we've taken so long to get back to you is because we've thought long and hard here at Netflix to try to make it work but unfortunately we can't.

Thank you for watching and hope you'll stay close with your cluster around the world.

#SensatesForever"

Honestly the people going after Netflix should go after The Wachowskis because I'm sure they're the big factor as to why it was canceled.

Sounds like they wanted to make a deal with them and probz was turned down because The Wachowskis are messy and problematic >.>

yeah that clinches it for me that it's cancellation was due to infighting within it's crew and not because Netflix wanted to cancel it

if that's what cancelled it then maybe they should have gone the distance and shown 2 lesbians instead of a fake gay... hell if they'd have gone the distance with just that one scene and showed everything the viewership might have skyrocketed

showing Nomi and Amanita have actually normal lesbian sex would have ALSO been prefferable to Nomi having straight sex with allegedly gay men in a hot-tub too

Mhmm.

So people need to chill and start bugging the Wachowskis.  :D

Mewn[/member] evidently I was just watching Commander Holly's letsplay of Pokemon sun

and her Husband Ross, mentioned something I forgot

there was a Pansexual multiracial Orgy in The Matrix Reloaded too

obviously that's just Lana's personal fetish and she just wants to shoe-horn it into everything she makes