UnevenEdge

working on my computer today. i think i fixed it.

fuggnificent

it stopped freezing and is running fast again.

so i thought.. hmm.. maybe i should go ahead and let windows update...so i check the windows update thingie....

update.png

lol

i havent updated windows in two years!!!

now im afraid if i try to update everything itll take a week!

People like you shouldn't be allowed on the Internet.  If you connect your machine to other people's machines, you sure as hell better make sure it's safe.

i have a virus scanner update thingie. i just got tired of windows needing to update every. single. time. i turned on my computer!

nigga please. it still works!

You still don't get it.  Not touching Windows Update for two goddamn years and then proceeding to go online is the direct digital equivalent of banging anything that moves for two years without ever once using a condom.  You're not only asking for your own system to get infected with all sorts of bullshit. you're asking for your machine to spread it along to any other machines it connects to.  As a fellow denizen of the Internet, get that shit off of my network.  I don't want what you have.

You still don't get it.  Not touching Windows Update for two goddamn years and then proceeding to go online is the direct digital equivalent of banging anything that moves for two years without ever once using a condom.  You're not only asking for your own system to get infected with all sorts of bullshit. you're asking for your machine to spread it along to any other machines it connects to.  As a fellow denizen of the Internet, get that shit off of my network.  I don't want what you have.

i dont use birth control either  :D