UnevenEdge

Sega Probably actually liked "Sonic Dreams Collection"

mochi

Sega (unlike Nintendo) has a sense of humor about their IP's and welcomes parody

heck Sonic Mania is made entirely by fans, it's just being published by Sega because Sega is awesome like that

Sega to Nintendo:

thats-the-difference-between-you-and-me-m-certain-and-2755782.png

sega vs nintendo's treatment of their fans

Sega: our fans never stop saying our games are bad but they buy them anyway, lets hire some of them and see if they make something good ::]::

Nintendo: our fans like us too much, SUE THEM ALL!!!! >:(

That's because Sega doesn't know how to make good games, so they need the fans to do it for them.

actually they do

it's just that when they DO manage to make a good game the fans still hate it

06 and Boom WERE terrible games

but every other sonic game has been decent to good, it's just that Sonic's fanbase....doesn't want Sonic to succeed

every other sonic game has been decent to good

There has never, at any point, been a good Sonic game. Maaaaaybe the first one. But even that doesn't hold up well. The only reason Sonic is still a thing is because it is, in theory, a cool character. And the cartoon was pretty good, at least as far as I remember. But I hear people try to explain why Sonic Adventure 2 was good, and I can't understand it.

I mean, look, man... it's all opinion, right? I'm not here to disabuse anyone of what they feel. I'm just saying, I've never been playing a Sonic game and felt like I was having a good time.

There has never, at any point, been a good Sonic game. Maaaaaybe the first one. But even that doesn't hold up well. The only reason Sonic is still a thing is because it is, in theory, a cool character. And the cartoon was pretty good, at least as far as I remember. But I hear people try to explain why Sonic Adventure 2 was good, and I can't understand it.

I mean, look, man... it's all opinion, right? I'm not here to disabuse anyone of what they feel. I'm just saying, I've never been playing a Sonic game and felt like I was having a good time.

I have :|

just not 06 or Boom

sonic's 1 through CD, Adventure 2...parts of Heroes, & Colors were excellent games

and even the awful sonic games still  have amazing music