UnevenEdge

So ..Destiny 2..

ThisIdiot

the reveal stream was today and out of boredom I watched ....I heard something about being able to find players easier and that blizzard is getting in on the bandwagon by selling it on whatever service their offering ....yeah I can't be bothered for details, it made me sleepy...

I hated the multiplayer ....a first for a bungie title..i gave every halo multi a chance and usually had fun with friends around ...I bought destiny for the pve with friends and immediately hated the goddamn pvp....sucked worse because the pve suffered ...and since there was no actual story...

not gonna lie i'll give d2 a chance...but if it sucks ass i'm done with bungie....Rebellion pissed me off with how avp2010 was handled...gearbox pissed off the community at large with colonial marines...bungie...you fuck this up then that is it...

I hated the multiplayer ....a first for a bungie title..i gave every halo multi a chance and usually had fun with friends around ...I bought destiny for the pve with friends and immediately hated the goddamn pvp....sucked worse because the pve suffered ...and since there was no actual story...

not gonna lie i'll give d2 a chance...but if it sucks ass i'm done with bungie....Rebellion pissed me off with how avp2010 was handled...gearbox pissed off the community at large with colonial marines...bungie...you fuck this up then that is it...

I never cared for the PvP either, but still got a lot of fun hours out of it otherwise.

Based on what I've heard from people who were at the reveal event (from Twitter, podcasts, news articles), it sounds like Destiny 2 will still feel like a Destiny game. Since Bungie stated that private matches, which were added around Rise of Iron in Destiny, won't be available at launch, it does reinforce the statement that there will be a bigger focus on storytelling and the PvE experience for this iteration, rather than trying to pursue eSports or an emphasis on the PvP game.

that's something bungie has always peeve-d me with ....they always found a way to shoehorn the pvp into the halo games...those multiplayer ranked achievements...Christ alive I still don't know how I managed to make it through halo 3 and reach.. destiny they had to force it into quests ...the thorn bounty was a pain in the ass that I thankfully had help for...

that's something bungie has always peeve-d me with ....they always found a way to shoehorn the pvp into the halo games...those multiplayer ranked achievements...Christ alive I still don't know how I managed to make it through halo 3 and reach.. destiny they had to force it into quests ...the thorn bounty was a pain in the ass that I thankfully had help for...

You made it through because spearhead[/member] was always there with his mongoose ready to boost anyone's morale..... and don't you forget fucking LARRY the most reliable warthog ever made

I hear he took a direct rocket hit once and didn't blow up

YOU KNOW DAMN WHALE GENIS WOULD SAY OTHERWISE! He wouldn't never get near a vehicle with Binki behind the wheel after the incident with the flag!  And YOU of all people say should I forget dear Larry ...I would never dare undo what bound us to that beautiful bastard and the beatings he took!

Considering getting this for Xbox One. I do like the option to buy it on battle.net for PC, though. Means I can play WoW and gather up a few hundred thousand gold while I just continue playing normally and trade in my gold for Destiny 2.

I don't think I've seen anything about resource sharing between Destiny 2 and Battle.net games. Was there an announcement, or does WoW let you trade in in-game currency for real cash?

There's a new-ish system Blizzard added to WoW (unsure about other games) where you can exchange gold for WoW Time Tokens. It was their compromise for "Free-to-Play," while removing copious amounts of gold from the in-game economy. Thing is, the market is somewhat regulated by Blizzard but at the end of the day the playerbase has control of the prices. Long story short, you exchange your gold at the auction house for a token at whatever price it is currently available at, and said tokens can be changed into either game time for WoW (1 month) or the equivalent ($15) in Battle.net cash, which allows you to purchase things from the Battle.net shop, including other games. Destiny 2 will be launched on Battle.net, since it's Activision's launcher, of sorts, and bungie and Blizzard are buddies. So yea, you can use the money from exchanging your gold to buy Destiny 2.

that sounds ridiculously complicated ...most of us are getting it for the box ...unless your like naraku and pretend to be part of the popular front on the pisser(ps4)

I'll probably be changing my main console to PS4 actually, since I know a few more people IRL who are there. I might remake my Warlock though, she kind of turned out like a female Joker on accident.

that sounds ridiculously complicated ...most of us are getting it for the box ...unless your like naraku and pretend to be part of the popular front on the pisser(ps4)

Not really. Potentially tedious, but not really complicated. Earn gold in WoW, exchange for game token, exchange token for cash in the app/launcher, buy game.

• 1 month later...

I just have one question regarding destiny 2, if i get a copy for both pc and ps4, will my dlc stuff from ps4 be applied to my blizzard account?

That wasn't the case with with Destiny for Xbox or PlayStation, so I wouldn't expect content bought for one platform to be made available for another for free.

That wasn't the case with with Destiny for Xbox or PlayStation, so I wouldn't expect content bought for one platform to be made available for another for free.

But thats between PS and XB, im asking about PS and PC. There zare plenty games out there that give you extra skins if you register account on a console as well as on PC. And with activision and sony partnering up i thought that maybe it would be the case.

But thats between PS and XB, im asking about PS and PC. There zare plenty games out there that give you extra skins if you register account on a console as well as on PC. And with activision and sony partnering up i thought that maybe it would be the case.

you really that dense to think you wouldn't have to spend extra cash for dlc?

I haven't been able to find anything on this, tbh. They may have some exclusive content awarded for linking your PSN or XBL account to your Blizzard account, but I didn't see anything about that nor did I see anything about sharing DLC that is exclusively on one platform. Have to wait and see.

You really are a fucking idiot, arent you? PS4 gets exclusive bullshit dlc. I was asking if i can use that dlc on pc version if i link my psn to blizzard.

you really are a stupid piece of shit aren't you? exclusive shit stays exclusive until the developer says it's available elsewhere.

I haven't been able to find anything on this, tbh. They may have some exclusive content awarded for linking your PSN or XBL account to your Blizzard account, but I didn't see anything about that nor did I see anything about sharing DLC that is exclusively on one platform. Have to wait and see.

Its not unheard of. It could be possible, but if comes to it, im pretty sure its up to sony. Be pretty cool. I want the game on pc , but i also want the dlc. Mainly just the raid.

Its not unheard of. It could be possible, but if comes to it, im pretty sure its up to sony. Be pretty cool. I want the game on pc , but i also want the dlc. Mainly just the raid.

I'm sure the DLC will also be available to purchase through Battle.net.

Also, the first raid will be included with the base game.

• 1 month later...