UnevenEdge

2017 is to be Tim & Eric Year

Guest Zintar

. . . wonder kind of stuffs we will see/hear? I'm looking forward to finding out. I know that Tim & Eric annoy a lot of people. I am a big fan. That said, I do think some of their stuff if not that great, some outright stinks . . . but, when they hit their mark those guys are really incredible. Their willingness to go for it and follow through with even the dumbest idea is one of the things I respect about them.

Better to try and fail than to not try at all.   Let this thread be a place for any info about any of their upcoming projects and or anything related to Tim and Eric....

qUW5fwEh.png

Hot on the heels of the big announcement, Tim and Eric had a brand new short uploaded on Super Deluxe today . . .

Tim Heidecker & Eric Wareheim have a message about animal care and friendship.

I sent in my SASE the day after the announcement. They must have had an excellent response, as my card has a high number. It also came with a letter. Here's pics . . .

bTqV9Cu.jpg

TztUbIw.jpg

12hHWVi.jpg

• 2 months later...
Guest Zintar

I heard they were making a second season of Bedtime Stories. I have no idea when it's going to drop, but it should be good.

Yes, that is happening. I know they were working on writing the eps late last year. My best guess is that we will see some eps by the fall of this year.

Yes, that is happening. I know they were working on writing the eps late last year. My best guess is that we will see some eps by the fall of this year.

that show is pretty amazing.  I have to say, I've been extremely happy with the creative progression of these guys.  they really do seem to get better and better.

here's everything we know. if i'm missing anything by all means say so!

the following are not necessarily airing this year

Abso Lutely

Review season 3 - final season; 3 episodes

Nathan For You season 4 - presumably 8 episodes

W/ Bob and David season 2 - they want to do it, netflix has already agreed, but they can only do it when time permits

Tim and Eric's Trillion Dollar Movie

Adult Swim

Tim and Eric Go to the Moon - i thought i read that they scrapped this. but i am not sure. it was announced in 2013.

AS Telethon - appeared written on a whiteboard

Abso Lutely show with a female creator -

Tim and Eric's Bedtime Stories season 2 - 6 episodes, all half-hours

Decker: Unclassified season 2

TBD

Check It Out! With Dr. Steve Brule season 5

The Eric Andre Show season 5 - probably renewed; no official announcement yet; final season

• 3 months later...