UnevenEdge

What Manga Are You Reading Right Now?

BUU8800

Started reading My Hero Academia and Black Clover, currently caught up on both 

My Hero Academia it's a really good manga no wonder people like it cant wait to see future manga arcs animated 

Black Clover so yeah this got alot of hate when the anime started to air but if you read the manga the further you go along it actuality gets  better, theres still things that bug me about it but  I have enjoyed what I have  read so far 

• Like 2

On 8/27/2018 at 8:22 PM, Hidden said:

I love you, so i Kill you 18-28

Kasane 27 - updated up to chapter 116...

snap.

Azumi 1...i think..tive seen this manga get updated for the longest time and just decided to read the synopsis..sounds worth a read.

Edited by Hidden

Black Cat 41-187[End] - so i still love it. nostalgia abounds...truthfully, the typical shounen elements (blatantly describing combat abilities/strengths/weaknesses to enemies, etc.) were way stronger than I remember them being (understandably so; at the time that I read this, I was only about a year into discovering anime/manga beyond bleach/naruto/dragonball, so everything that I typically find to be nonsense now was fresh and acceptable to me then) with this one, and that may have lessened my enthusiasm for this a little bit...but I dont know..when i finished this I wanted to keep it as my #1 because it was old school and one of my first, but as I write this I feel like I could deal with moving it down the list?...I wonder how other people would handle this.

Kuzu no Honkai 34-47[End] - wow dude. the balls on this mangaka to avoid cliche and end it the way he did. I would usually give something like this an 8 but that ending, man...9/10

Spoiler

not pairing up Mugi and Hanabi--the MAIN characters that every fan wanted to be together--after their loved ones find OTHER people, breaking their hearts, all after hanabi mightve actually had feelings for Mugi at the end?? holy shit!..what a GREAT end.