UnevenEdge

Adult Swim Anchor Shows

I thought I'd diversify beyond the Toonami block a little and ask what you all think the anchor shows for Adult Swim are.

Of course, we all know that Rick & Morty and Family Guy are on that list, so I'm wondering if there are any others on that level.

With that said, give me your anchors!

• Like 1

Family Guy hasn't been on AS, since what, 2020?

I haven't watched AS since around September when I got my own place and now I have Netflix which from what I can tell has nothing from AS on it beyond some past animes, so it's a little hard for me to know what other anchor shows they might have. But I'll bet King of the Hill and American Dad are up there. Apparently ATHF is back in production so that's more than likely in 2nd place after Rick and Morty as far as AS originals are concerned.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Family Guy hasn't been on AS, since what, 2020?

I haven't watched AS since around September when I got my own place and now I have Netflix which from what I can tell has nothing from AS on it beyond some past animes, so it's a little hard for me to know what other anchor shows they might have. But I'll bet King of the Hill and American Dad are up there. Apparently ATHF is back in production so that's more than likely in 2nd place after Rick and Morty as far as AS originals are concerned.

Perhaps I should have clarified that I wasn't specifically thinking of anchor shows for the modern day. I was also putting the past 23 years of the block into consideration when making this thread.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mr. Idea Box said:

Perhaps I should have clarified that I wasn't specifically thinking of anchor shows for the modern day. I was also putting the past 23 years of the block into consideration when making this thread.

Oh, well then, I'd say Family Guy, Futurama, ATHF, Robot Chicken, and Rick and Morty. Maybe also King of the Hill.

Edited by Doom Metal Alchemist
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody said Space Ghost Coast to Coast or Sealab yet

so I will

and for the action/Toonami side I don't like when we go too long without some Gundam on the block

would like if we could get Witch from Mercury Idk what's in rights hell or whatever rn

• Like 1