UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden #468 "The Successor" Discussion!!

• OwlChemist81 changed the title to Naruto Shippuden #468 "The Successor" Discussion!!

Hah you knew Ashura was going to get picked. 

Indra handled things poorly at the village he helped.  He dun goofed.  So not involving the villagers is what caused the infighting.  The village is on the verge of destruction.

Really, Indra, your dad told you why you weren't picked.

Aannnnd Indra just killed some dudes.

Kanna fell in love with Ashura. 😄

My main laptop that I use for Toonami hangouts has been throwing up some blue error screens and keeps resetting. It needs fixed so I’m going to try that out tomorrow. I’m hopeful it will be fully fixed before next weekend but it ruined my night of hanging during Toonami this weekend. 

I hope everyone has been having a great Toonami night so far.

• Like 1

So after all that, Indra learned nothing.  I guess he must have started the Uchiha clan.  No wonder those people are so miserable all the time!

Massive time skip to Hogaromo's last days.

Kanna hasn't aged much lmao.

You're the one starting the wars, jackass.

8 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

My main laptop that I use for Toonami hangouts has been throwing up some blue error screens and keeps resetting. It needs fixed so I’m going to try that out tomorrow. I’m hopeful it will be fully fixed before next weekend but it ruined my night of hanging during Toonami this weekend. 

I hope everyone has been having a great Toonami night so far.

Damn.  Tech errors suck.  Sorry to hear that. 

Yeah it was mostly a good night.

1 minute ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Yeah, well that was a flashback episode which sort of explained things...

https://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/naruto-shippuden/successor

I'm still baffled how this can be considered filler, when it's the backstory of the world featuring these integral and foundational characters??  Surely this has to be derived from some sort of official source, even if it's not the manga?  On the other hand, the writing IS better than most of what Kishimoto comes up with, haha.

Anyway, this is the last of it and we are back to regular episodes next time.  Hopefully we're back to present day as well.

• Thanks 1