UnevenEdge

I am your friend. Your name is Aaron.

I am your friend.

Your name is Aaron.

You were walking along the playground when another kid threw a dodgeball right at the side of your head and you said “fuck..” and continued to walk.

I am your friend.

Your name is Aaron.

You had a little troublemaking streak in 6th grade, where you said “eff cops” with a school-appointed police man close by. The police man gave you a stern yelling in the hallway for everyone to see. Kids walked up to ask you what happened and you said “shut the fuck up and leave me alone.” You went in the bathroom to cry while all the classmates laughed at what a dumb pussy Aaron is.

Your name is Aaron.

You and I lost touch long ago.

It was an uneasy night in May when your 16 year old daughter kept yelling and throwing objects around the house. She said you were a loser and that her mom would never take you back. You told her to shut the fuck up and get back in her room with Aaron Jr., who was watching short lived FOX sitcom “Sit Down, Shut Up” as way of muffling the verbal arguments.

I was your friend.

Your name was Aaron.

Pneumonia is a sad way to go. 

• Thanks 3

On 11/15/2023 at 12:31 PM, [classic swim] said:

I am your friend.

Your name is Aaron.

You were walking along the playground when another kid threw a dodgeball right at the side of your head and you said “fuck..” and continued to walk.

I am your friend.

Your name is Aaron.

You had a little troublemaking streak in 6th grade, where you said “eff cops” with a school-appointed police man close by. The police man gave you a stern yelling in the hallway for everyone to see. Kids walked up to ask you what happened and you said “shut the fuck up and leave me alone.” You went in the bathroom to cry while all the classmates laughed at what a dumb pussy Aaron is.

Your name is Aaron.

You and I lost touch long ago.

It was an uneasy night in May when your 16 year old daughter kept yelling and throwing objects around the house. She said you were a loser and that her mom would never take you back. You told her to shut the fuck up and get back in her room with Aaron Jr., who was watching short lived FOX sitcom “Sit Down, Shut Up” as way of muffling the verbal arguments.

I was your friend.

Your name was Aaron.

Pneumonia is a sad way to go. 

holy shit  i am sorry to hear

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, [classic swim] said:

It’s okay my friend. He was not on the right path. Not much he could have done differently.

Yeah I know a lot of people who have not been on the right path so yes

hell I know a few people right now that are not on the right path and I can see a bad end for them

Edited by ghostrek