UnevenEdge

Shit's gotten pretty weird for me guys.

PhilosipherStoned

So to recount/reflect and move on without making an extensive blog post let me begin. I decided to challenge the contracting bosses who peddled out unreasonable expectations..(I was a field Cable/internet installer) Got fired, and had people find their shit pretty unreasonable....class action law suits are still ongoing regarding them , and the company.... I had several appliances/ major housing expenses fall in my lap while unemployed that depleted every bit of the savings I had to fix them while still paying bills with no income.

I finally crawled back to Autozone kind of reluctantly to find the racist, antagonizing manager that literally got into a fist fight in the kfc drive through across the street while on lunch had been gone for a while, and the dude that was the commercial manager , and a fellow veteran that I hit it off with was now the head store boss. (Also the dude that introduced me to the weird funeral home guy because his wife was the make up artist for the funeral homes cadavers for a lack of better words)  I was instantly hired back...

Anyway fast forward to now I'm still waiting for a full time position, but I'm gonna shoot for grey shirt or salary manager under the main store manager...(Autozone has a weird system of managers, but there is a method to that madness). That head store manager just transferred to another store after finding out cadaver make up artist wife was cheating on him, and everything with this store is uncertain but people keep telling me to wait, and that my numbers and work ethic are going to pay off but shit's just insane now. 

K I think that's it, and sorry if I've been unhinged even though I realize I probably always seem like that anyway. :LithiumSmileyIndifferent:

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
0_0