UnevenEdge

For those that forgot or don't know or remember, Miguzi was a programming block that aired on Cartoon Network on weekday afternoons between April 19th, 2004 and May 25th, 2007, replacing Toonami, which moved to Saturday nights.

Basically, I felt that Miguzi should have a thread of it's own.

Also, the question should come up: What If Miguzi continued?

1661314668_download(3).jpeg.f83564ee71f03f9cde370ce9f2fa804b.jpeg

56 minutes ago, Otakuninja9000 said:

Basically, I felt that Miguzi should have a thread of it's own.

Why? It’s dead and it’s never coming back. And while it was its daytime successor, it really has nothing to do with Toonami nor AS. Most everything to discuss on the matter has already been well discussed. If it didn’t get cancelled when it did, it would have got cancelled a year later when CN was restructuring for the Real era. 

5 minutes ago, Toonamiguy321 said:

Why? It’s dead and it’s never coming back. And while it was its daytime successor, it really has nothing to do with Toonami nor AS. Most everything to discuss on the matter has already been well discussed. If it didn’t get cancelled when it did, it would have got cancelled a year later when CN was restructuring for the Real era. 

1. I know it's dead.
  2. I thought this could be a thread for nostalgia.
  3. It has PLENTY to do with Toonami, Hell, Zatch Bell and One Piece even aired on the block.
  4. Yeah, but maybe the block could have moved to Saturday mornings.
  • Like 1

Had Miguzi continued, I suppose it might have aired future Pokemon seasons, Beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds, Tenkai Knights and various other toyetic anime that CN aired along with future Ben 10 seasons/series.

I suppose if they no longer felt it should be on weekday afternoons that it could have moved to Saturday mornings where they ended up airing most action cartoons between 2011 and 2013.

• Like 2

On 6/24/2023 at 2:32 PM, Sketch said:

Had Miguzi continued, I suppose it might have aired future Pokemon seasons, Beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds, Tenkai Knights and various other toyetic anime that CN aired along with future Ben 10 seasons/series.

I suppose if they no longer felt it should be on weekday afternoons that it could have moved to Saturday mornings where they ended up airing most action cartoons between 2011 and 2013.

My man!

I'd assume that given some rumors I saw on the old Anime Superhero Forum boards, I thought Miguzi should have moved to SatAM. I'd assume that Miguzi could have lasted until, 2016 or even 2021 at the latest.