UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 438 Discussion

Sorry, I was making my My initial My Waifu List comment.  For Rukia, of course!

Screenshot_20230507-011140_Chrome.thumb.jpg.27499720baa3e51269b9ff1cd7cbe281.jpg

https://mywaifulist.moe/waifu/rukia-kuchiki-bleach

My favorite character in Bleach, though I can't remember when or how I started to feel that way. Rukia is a great friend to Ichigo, Renji, Orihime, and everyone else. She also gives motivational speeches to people, especially when Ichigo has one if his emo fits! She likes loose clothes like I do.

Plus she's smart, strong, and kind.  

Not to mention, but Rukia is the perfect combination of sexy and cute, but with a deep strong voice, and she's petite! I'm not picky, if a girl isn't obese or overly thin or muscley, and has a nice face at least, I'll probably like how they look.  

But I especially love small petite cute girls like Rukia, and buxom taller thick girls like Orihime! No show is complete without at least one of these types of girls! Kubo sure does not disappoint with his cast of characters!

This filler is dull.  Just show us some more cool yet unseen what-if dream match fights!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roymustang1990 said:

if only sakura was the "maka albarn" of this show,at least a " Rin tohsaka"

3e0e3e7f78e4634cb918fe28be83976420241ee4

If only we were watching either of those shows instead of this crap lmao.

And LOL at all the people who said Naruto is better than Bleach and the second best of the big three.  Naruto turned to shit after Sasuke left with only glimmers of good moments here and there.

Hell, Komamura and Tosen's relationship is done better than Naruto and Sasuke!

• Haha 1