UnevenEdge

I came up with a great idea for a novel

Zenigundam

The title will be When We Were Warriors (love the alliteration there, unintentional), and the cover will have a picture of me reading the New York Times with my feet kicked up on the sofa while my beautiful girlfriend is placing a beautifully cooked roast beef dinner on the table in front of me. <3

I think there is a movie about rape named that......I'm kinda thinking you knew this

Seriously? Wow... disturbing haha. Yeah the basic idea of this movie is about a young lone wolf alpha male warrior fighting to reestablish his role in the household as the young lone wolf alpha male warrior while everybody he knows empowers his girlfriend and some even try to steal her from him but ended up getting their asses kicked, like there'll be a scene with a Roto Rooter brute who tries his luck while he's fixing some pipes in the kitchen and then the young lone wolf alpha male warrior knocks his jaw loose just as his lips are about to touch the girlfriend's and after he beats his ass he makes the Roto Rooter brute finish the pipe job.

Seriously? Wow... disturbing haha. Yeah the basic idea of this movie is about a young lone wolf alpha male warrior fighting to reestablish his role in the household as the young lone wolf alpha male warrior while everybody he knows empowers his girlfriend and some even try to steal her from him but ended up getting their asses kicked, like there'll be a scene with a Roto Rooter brute who tries his luck while he's fixing some pipes in the kitchen and then the young lone wolf alpha male warrior knocks his jaw loose just as his lips are about to touch the girlfriend's and after he beats his ass he makes the Roto Rooter brute finish the pipe job.

You should write this.

Do it.