UnevenEdge

Batman returns to Toonami on September 17th for Batman Day

3ngag3

You posted this an hour ago? Don't know why the hell I didn't see it. I made another thread.

X-Post:

Batman: Hush is fairly new, premiering at SDCC in 2019, then coming to video and HBO Max later that year. Obviously this will be its first time on Toonami. Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, is of course a stone-cold classic from 1993. This will be it's 5th time to grace The Better Cartoon Show, and it's first on [as]. This is a true rarity for anything on Toonami, shared only by Samurai Jack season 5 and a few early episodes of Attack On Titan. Dragon Ball Super came close if you include its [as] runs outside Toonami, but I believe the most spins any episode got on Toonami was 4.

And we'll see if Rick & Morty: Samurai and Shogun Parts 1 & 2 are actually on Toonami or just [as]...

Edited by OwlChemist81

Ha. I knew they were going to come up with an excuse to do this outside of FanDome.

I never got around to watching The Long Halloween last year, so I might not even tape this next new one. But Mask of the Phantasm is by all means kino (and classic kino, of course), so I'll make sure to see it.

[by the way, where'd countfrylock go off to...?]

• Confused 1