UnevenEdge

Why is Samurai Jack so popular?

Zenigundam

Are we talking robotic cat girl pissing fetish level of bad here?

Because if so, then oh my, this show got quite a bit more interesting.

Well aside from the fact that they endlessly talk about eating flesh.. it's like ok we get it.. you're ghouls, you have to eat flesh. But there's also the amount of time they spend on talking about how human food makes them vomit.

So eating flesh and vomiting. Remember that!

Offtopic, but how did you like Shuffle Starwind?

I think it was better than it had any right to be.  Like, after the first few episodes I was expecting the standard harem show, but once the show hit about halfway I was kind of interested in the direction it took.  In all honesty the last half of the show seemed a lot like a deconstruction of the harem genre, especially with

Kaede's mental breakdown due to her dependence on Rin.

I've seen that trope played out many times, but I never expected the show to take it the direction it did.  I also like how

he actually picked a girl in the end, especially since I'm used to harem shows like Tenchi where it just never ends.  That was a nice relief.

So overall, the show was far from perfect but I enjoyed it, especially the second half of the show. 

Yeah Shuffle is pretty good, I just rewatched it actually.  I like how the premise is completely batshit crazy with the god and demon world, but they don't even spend much time on it.

It's just like.. yup god world.. demon world... their kids go to school with us now... its no big thing. Everyone is totally cool with it.

And that twist with Kaede was out of left field and pretty awesome. English VA did a great job with her.