UnevenEdge

That was a nice adrenaline kick.

PhilosipherStoned

The German Shepard I pissed off for hours when I initially installed internet at these peoples house finally broke the chain to get to me while I was inside their house on a go back today to fix a noise issue. He was waiting for me behind some patio furnature along the walk way to the gate out of the front yard.. So yeah that's right that fool had me fucking cornered no avenue of escape and went for my leg.

Luckily I don't think he was in attack mode as bad since he wasn't chained to a little dog house anymore, and we just pretty much ran into each other in the dark and started slap boxxing each other out of fear. Otherwise I'm pretty sure I'd be minus a kneecap right now. He didn't even break skin...:|

1 minute ago, Nabreezy said:

I got bit by a dog a few months ago but it was just a Chihuahua

Those German's hit different bro. Usually only the hybrid police variant is able to get me to shit myself like that, but this dude...IT almost seem like he was lurking their just waiting for me to come out the door lol...but I bet he just broke the chain and went towards the front hoping to get inside, but then ran into me ..

2 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Yeah the bhybrid breed I'm talking about is alot worse when left alone in a backyard though. They run sideways...on their 8 foot fences.. snarling at passers by.

Idk anything abt hybrid Germans but that's what these do. Just vicious, insane yard dogs. 

Edited by Nabreezy