UnevenEdge

When i was 17 a freshman wanted to be my bf

fuggnificent

At my one highschool it had 8th-12th. In 8th grade a girl in my class was dating a senior it was kinda weird

I know right? We were in band so every grade was all mixed together. We instantly took to each other. So by october we were totally smitten. Then one day in october they said it was his birthday. The little pimp was macking me the whole time and he was only 13! I felt like such a perv. We fought our feelings for each that whole year and he asked me to come back after i graduated to see him and i never did. Some pervy 18 year old alumni hanging around for a sophmore. I couldnt do it. I loved him to pieces though.

I know right? We were in band so every grade was all mixed together. We instantly took to each other. So by october we were totally smitten. Then one day in october they said it was his birthday. The little pimp was macking me the whole time and he was only 13! I felt like such a perv. We fought our feelings for each that whole year and he asked me to come back after i graduated to see him and i never did. Some pervy 18 year old alumni hanging around for a sophmore. I couldnt do it. I loved him to pieces though.

You loved him to pieces but ran like hell from him and weren't surprised that he ended up raping someone. Your holes in this are pretty apparent.

When I was 17, a cheerleader kinda wanted to be my girlfriend. Unfortunately, she was extremely vapid. She resented me for making her to use her brain to come up with answers to a damn crossword puzzle we had to do for our World Geography class instead of me just giving her the answers. Well, that and I called her a bitch for, well, being a terrible person. (Yes, she was hot, but looks can only go so far.)