UnevenEdge

Rosie's Bar and Grill, Wilton Manors, Florida

Commander McBelch

It’s a small place, so I doubt they’d have the seating or the accommodations for a crowd of unruly kids. I remember a poor small restaurant I was taken to for a class trip that was only able to get us some bread, lettuce, and tomatoes, and the kids ended up causing a scene.

Great burgers though. I’m sad a lot of their menu was narrowed down a lot more since they had some good eclectic ones like a burger sandwiched between two quesadillas and a burger with peanut butter & banana.

The last one sounds odd, but the combo is surprisingly well. I first discovered it at a college burger joint that put peanut butter on their burgers. I went with it because it was the most unusual thing on the menu, but it worked nicely with the char on the burger. 

But the food’s still great and the burgers they kept are still nice. The spicy one with breaded jalapeños or the the pecan, blue cheese, and fried onion burger were great and it’s close to downtown Fort Lauderdale so it’s a nice place to go if you need a break from the cityscape.