UnevenEdge

Dear Mister Adminderators,

May it be hereby declared and stated that we as a user based forum, are secure and guaranteed safety from any passing of our personal or identifying details to other users or outside bodies other the UEMB monderators and Adminderators for necessary purposes to protect and provide security to UEMB and its user base?

For complete specification,  my email addresses over time are my actual name.  My question is,  would I need to worry that anyone who has been friends with monders and adminders for years and years would be given that information?  Account details?  Location?  Anything staff can see, is there some guarantee or right that you will not provide those details to anyone?

• Haha 2

Well I looked it up and to my knowledge I have not been doxxed.  But I wonder sometimes the few people who may know who I really am, are they attacking somewhere in cyberspace that I am completely unaware of?  Will they hunt me down and paint the streets will my blood? Am I in danger?  And i dont want to call the Ghostbusters, dude.  Those guys will go apeshit and plasma-ray half the city!

Only mods and admins can see email addresses and if anyone in staff intentionally shares that information or uses it to malicious ends, they won't be staff anymore.

I have no recollection who you participated in Secret Santa with or when you did, however implicit in entrusting a gifting partner with your information is that they also don't use that information to malicious ends. If you have evidence a former partner is, or has please report it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1