UnevenEdge

So I don't know what it is about my life..

PhilosipherStoned

but I decided to check up on a good friend that I saw on facebook today. We barely hangout or catch up these days, but apparently the one day I decide to check up on him he tells me he was doing good until today..he got in a wreck and he's in the er with a brain bleed.. Stable enough to post on facebook I guess, but it leaves me with a very eerie feeling. 

🤨

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
  • Sad 1

I was in a wreck, too, 4 years ago. I rode my moped onto the highway while making a fish-and-chip run. Some fuckwit plowed his car right into me. He hit me in my front left side. My scooter was totaled. I suffered a broken wrist, a gash on my chin, and two chipped teeth. The broken wrist was a convoluted fracture that needed surgery to fix. The gash needed stitches to heal properly and the goatee I had to grow while waiting for it to heal triggered a lot of dysphoria. The teeth weren't chipped enough to expose the nerves, but they were still pretty bad. I spent my birthday that year in a dentist's chair having x-rays taken of my mouth, but I did eventually get my fish-and-chip fix. The asshole who hit me was a retired doctor and claimed it was a non-medical emergency with no injury to either party. So I sued his ass and won a good-sized settlement. Won't say how much I won, but it was enough to quit my job at a Bob Evans and buy a house.

On 8/24/2021 at 10:34 PM, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

I was in a wreck, too, 4 years ago. I rode my moped onto the highway while making a fish-and-chip run. Some fuckwit plowed his car right into me. He hit me in my front left side. My scooter was totaled. I suffered a broken wrist, a gash on my chin, and two chipped teeth. The broken wrist was a convoluted fracture that needed surgery to fix. The gash needed stitches to heal properly and the goatee I had to grow while waiting for it to heal triggered a lot of dysphoria. The teeth weren't chipped enough to expose the nerves, but they were still pretty bad. I spent my birthday that year in a dentist's chair having x-rays taken of my mouth, but I did eventually get my fish-and-chip fix. The asshole who hit me was a retired doctor and claimed it was a non-medical emergency with no injury to either party. So I sued his ass and won a good-sized settlement. Won't say how much I won, but it was enough to quit my job at a Bob Evans and buy a house.

No way...We;re gonna add a moped to the lore now huh. You would drive a moped lol..