UnevenEdge

Polygon interview about the localization process of capcom's great ace attorney chronicles

CountFrylock

I’m glad she was able to fight for the localization and that it’s been far easier to get niche titles released West. 

Recently, I’ve been enjoying a lot of the interviews that Polygon has done. I’ve been going through their Street Fighter: An Oral History series and it has some cool behind-the-scenes factoids. 

6 hours ago, Chapinator_X said:

I’m glad she was able to fight for the localization and that it’s been far easier to get niche titles released West. 

Recently, I’ve been enjoying a lot of the interviews that Polygon has done. I’ve been going through their Street Fighter: An Oral History series and it has some cool behind-the-scenes factoids. 

I Recall a tweet from someone who worked on localizing the phoenix wright anime and how they couldn't just replace Ramen with Hamburgers as easily like the video games could

so i do wonder how many fans were confused when they saw the anime that made it clear "this is japan and not california" then didn't have Maya Talking about burgers at all

Edited by CountFrylock