UnevenEdge

It's gonna be weird having to watch one piece online now......

My Mother And I Love The Series so we just always watched it on toonami every week but now that that's no longer the case...I've been pondering how I'm gonna handle viewing one piece now since I'd hate to think that my mothers favorite anime on the block would no longer be available to her

the issue comes in the form of timing....even though she constantly had issues just staying up for One Piece At it's 1:30 AM Time slot she still knew when to tune in and was always there to enjoy it

now since time is no longer in the equation i have to make up a schedule of my own for us to view the series and that might be complicated....

but what else am i  suppose to do? she loves the show and it's characters  I Can't just leave her hanging with a shitty filler episode as the last thing she sees

My Mother And I Love The Series so we just always watched it on toonami every week but now that that's no longer the case...I've been pondering how I'm gonna handle viewing one piece now since I'd hate to think that my mothers favorite anime on the block would no longer be available to her

the issue comes in the form of timing....even though she constantly had issues just staying up for One Piece At it's 1:30 AM Time slot she still knew when to tune in and was always there to enjoy it

now since time is no longer in the equation i have to make up a schedule of my own for us to view the series and that might be complicated....

but what else am i  suppose to do? she loves the show and it's characters  I Can't just leave her hanging with a shitty filler episode as the last thing she sees

Just subscribe to FUNiNow. They have all availble dubbed episodes on their site.

Getting to see these episodes isn't the problem... it's the fact that the show is getting cancelled because no one in America cares for it.

A lot of streaming sites have it, you can simply watch it once a week when you always did, just from a streaming source instead of on Toonami.

You can even watch it just before, after, or during Toonami.

If all else fails, the DVD sets are actually fairly cheap now last time I checked Amazon. 

A lot of streaming sites have it, you can simply watch it once a week when you always did, just from a streaming source instead of on Toonami.

You can even watch it just before, after, or during Toonami.

If all else fails, the DVD sets are actually fairly cheap now last time I checked Amazon.

They're cheap now?.... Oh no....