UnevenEdge

Yo the dark pictures anthology is fucking trash

That_One_Guy

Havent heard of it. Playing whatever Tomb Raider game PSN shot me a free download to one time was a trip though.. Most frustrating experience was fighting a grizzly bear with Luara.. I had plenty of damn poison arrows, but the damn game didn't really make it clear whether the goal was to poison it enough to kill it or just slow it down enough to bait it out of the way...so I tried both things forever, and I can't remember if I ever got to kill the grizzly or I just had to cripple it enough and run like hell to break through the cave wall I needed to get into to find whatever dumb ass ancient cache. 

I still need to revisit that game though. I never played any of the initial tomb raider games since I wasn't very keen on the whole climbing aspect of video games when I was younger.. That game blew the whole Uncharted series out of the water overall compared to Uncharted though I think the dialogue and story I experienced from buying the uncharted bundle special edition ps4 was epic as fuck. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned