UnevenEdge

the attack on titan final season weekly promo

CountFrylock

SAO also deserves one if you ask me, since it is also a dub premiere. But they only have 4 episodes left, so F it I guess! Hope it gets a final episode promo though for the Alicization arc; that would be fitting!!

Hope the next show it gets replaced with is also a dub premiere. As much as I would like to see Black Clover back on the block (since SAOAWOU2 kinda replaced it), I really would hate to lose the 2nd dub premiere and just go down to AOT. But since for a whole month back in July we went with NO dub premieres (and the only original on the block was Black Clover, and somehow that didn't even count), I'll take that over nothing. Dr. Stone was not a dub premiere for its first season's airing on Toonami, but this time with only a month between its premiere in Japan and its appearance on Toonami at 1 AM on Valentine's Day (the night of 2/13/21), it arguably might be.

Still, let's be real. The pandemic is still raging arguably worse than ever, and Fire Force ain't dub premiere fresh, but it is still fresh. Most likely we'll see Black Clover back on the block since it has plenty of dubbed episodes in reserve.

Getting back to the main topic of the thread, it will be interesting to see what happens with AOT. Hopefully it's able to premiere all 16 episodes in a row, but if it has to pull an occasional MHA and air a previously aired episode a week or two, that might not be so bad. All pretty much depends on the news staying boring and no more damn right wing terror attacks. Fortunately, the scuttlebutt is that SUNDAY is the day that might contain some kind of jackassery from trump's loonies this week, and the Inauguration is on a Wednesday this time compared to trump's inauguration which was on a Friday, so by Saturday the fervor may have died down, and Toonami's ratings may dodge a bullet.

Here's hoping it happens, because they got hit by some shrapnel from 1/6 HARD last week!

5 hours ago, elfie said:

Yeah! .... weird.

It may just as simple a reason as, they didn't have time to make those in December.

just seems really odd that they'd stop doing weekly promo's then make a sustaining promo for attack on titan only to then start doing actual weekly promo's for attack on titan not long after the sustaining promo is seen

fire force could really use weekly promo's since it was never really promoted that well by toonami and they quit doing them before it could get really good

• Like 1

On 1/14/2021 at 1:43 AM, CountFrylock said:

just seems really odd that they'd stop doing weekly promo's then make a sustaining promo for attack on titan only to then start doing actual weekly promo's for attack on titan not long after the sustaining promo is seen

it's so they have something to run while they're waiting for the next episode to arrive

• Haha 1