UnevenEdge

I've begun watching Yuri on ice

mochi

What makes you think lesbians don't like yaoi?  ???

Anyway, here's some vids I think you'll enjoy.  Especially the last one (btw, the French skater was the announcer in episode 12).

Enjoy! ;D

How do you make it just show the hyperlink and text and not the youtube frame?  I put in hyperlinks and it replaced everything.  :(

What makes you think lesbians don't like yaoi?  ???

Anyway, here's some vids I think you'll enjoy.  Especially the last one (btw, the French skater was the announcer in episode 12).

Enjoy! ;D

How do you make it just show the hyperlink and text and not the youtube frame?  I put in hyperlinks and it replaced everything.  :(

in the back of my mind it's a little weird that YOI's characters are so heavily based on real people

it's like erotic friend-fiction of Yuzuru Hanyu and Evgeni Plushenko, the fact that neither character is based on one specific person however makes it less weird

cause Victor may be based on Evgeni but he's also based on Johnny Weir and about 5 other skaters

also making Yulia Lipnitskaya into a boy but changing nothing about her appearance was weird (Yuriomqdefault.jpg looks and dresses exactly like hertumblr_n0qon6LlE31rcr5ajo1_500.png, only difference is that Yulia (from what I understand) is nice and Yurio is kind of an aggro brat)

the show being completely amazing makes the weirdness okay though

Please let there be a season 2