UnevenEdge

Logan Discussion [LOTS OF UNMARKED SPOILERS]

Alright so after seeing everyone agree in the review thread that Logan is fucking incredible, I figured its time to make a thread about it.  Tons of spoilers around so if you havent seen it, dont read any further.

OMG.  Such a good movie.  It wasnt quite what I was expecting, and that make it so much better.  Watching the Professor suffer with Alzheimer was just......damn.  Honestly that might have been one of the better written aspects of the movie.

the girl?  she was great.  Played her part so well.

And Logan. My god.  We saw all sorts of Logan.  From family man Logan, to berserk Logan, to hero Logan.  And him dying because of adamantium poisoning was such a great way to do it as well.

And that ending......Honestly.....that was so perfectly done.  Left me speechless after the movie ended and the song started to play. 

• 2 months later...

i also thought that the alz was a clever touch and it basically made the movie for me. so many violence, i was glad to see a more realistic perspective of what happens when you fight wolverine.

everyone told me i was gonna cry n shit though, which did not happen.

and while i thought she did a great job, the little girl consistently reminded me of Eleven from Stranger Things. so much so that it was like someone pointed a the tv and was like, "yeah, do that, be that character." now i know that isn't true and it didn't ruin the movie for me or anything. she was good and the movie was good. it was just the thing that i couldn't stop from noticing.

also

armpit stab

fucking brutal :D