UnevenEdge

To-Lover Ru Darkness ended spoilers

HardcoreHunter

Really a lackluster ending.

It dodged a one girl end at least, but all the stuff just set up for future stuff that isn't going to have a payoff. From what I know the mangaka had a bad divorce and his ex tried to take everything he owned. He wanted to end this for a while because his heart hadn't been into writing an ecchi romance comedy. Also kinda a curve in having two of the girl characters insinuated as lesbians if not bisexual. Hard to tell if he had that planned for a while by making them friends, but having little to do with them making them into more or less background characters. Much like how Lala was replaced for the most part by her sister Momo. Still I guess he figured that he already had enough Tsundere's in the harem, I think there was at least four. May as well just have the one least developed character introduced since the start hate guys because she likes girls.

Really lame that the real best girl Kotegawa hadn't had a real appearance in a while, and her only line in this final chapter was that she was going to read Rito's dads manga. Also they shoehorned in a similar character that they hadn't used in a while that was the bodyguard for the rich girl. I honestly had forgotten she even existed, but it reminded me that they just didn't use her because she was too close to Kotegawa's character which became underused.

Still series had a pretty long run for an ecchi. The first part started back in 06 when I joined old asmb.

Added it to my bookmarks.

Still reading Gunota, god it's so slow to update. With it could do bi-monthly instead of monthly. At least it updates unlike Demons Crest which the Mangaka gave up on after a few chapters.

Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen is pretty fun to read, also because I was the animal facts kid when I was younger. Worlds end Harem is interesting so far. ReMonster is dumb as hell with a high levels of Gary Stu in the MC, but I'm still reading so thats something.  The concept was interesting, but they have by far jumped the shark at this point in the series.

ha, such a random end.

but i stopped taking darkness seriously (as if Part I was supposed to be taken seriously, lawl) once i realized how it was gonna go, so ultimately i dont care much.

ill be reading any continuation though, of course, as the artist is the author of my fav manga, and since i have a soft spot for the series i guess.