Normal Range: 136 - 144 mmol/L

TSH
Your Value
1.690 uU/mL
Standard Range
0.270 - 4.200 uU/mL

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Poof said:

The last couple days I know I was really dehydrated. I've been drinking alil wine the past couple days. I haven't had any liver damage. This is the first time I ever had any high or low flags on my metabolic panel

Your high flag is purely dehydration. ;) Get some water in ya, girl, and it'll even itself back out. If you've been having issues with dizziness and fatigue, it's all on that too. And the low flag isn't really low if you have a healthy liver, 7 ALT is usually considered happy liver space unless there's a reason they started their numbers at 8 for you specifically. :)  I'd honestly say that the low flag is just so it's on your history for them to check the next time you have a panel done just to be on the safe side with your current medications so it doesn't dance too much.

Is this your current doctor then? You found the one you need? 

48 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

Your high flag is purely dehydration. ;) Get some water in ya, girl, and it'll even itself back out. If you've been having issues with dizziness and fatigue, it's all on that too. And the low flag isn't really low if you have a healthy liver, 7 ALT is usually considered happy liver space unless there's a reason they started their numbers at 8 for you specifically. :)  I'd honestly say that the low flag is just so it's on your history for them to check the next time you have a panel done just to be on the safe side with your current medications so it doesn't dance too much.

Is this your current doctor then? You found the one you need? 

Yea it was my first appointment with her today. She seems good. Accommodating and thorough. She's knowledgeable and definitely has experience w/trans patients. Nice that the lab had my metabolic back and uploaded to my patient portal too. Still waiting on estrogen and testosterone levels tho. Most importantly she got me my meds. So I'm good for 6 months. Thanks for asking

• Like 2