UnevenEdge

Bleach: Happy To Serve You

The1gairon

Wow, you do the art for this? That is impressive. First time looking at it, but it looks like really good art. I have bookmarked for an actual thorough reading at a later time when I'm bored and need something fresh. :P

Yes yes.  Thank you for posting and liking my art! :) this thread needs more activity.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In the last  few weeks, I finally caught up with the pages on DA that I'd neglected to read for nearly two years. The repeated shifting of scenes does seem very soap-operatic, but in light of the way Hunter is writing this chapter, it makes some sense.

I do like that we now have translations of some of Chappi's "hops," and I can't help but hear her voice in my head in a happy kind of sing-song meter.

I particularly liked giving Kuukaku more backstory than the manga ever did, making her selfless in protecting Ganju.

As for the paradox stuff, I'm curious to see how that will resolve in Ichigo's case, but poor Aizen (and Gin, because it changes nothing for him) stabbing through the crucial "not" in the note to his younger self.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Phillies said:

Elfie how many years have you been drawing? how old are you? did you ever get anything published??

I been drawing my whole life.  I did get 2 issues of an abandoned comic published through compiling a PDF and printing them at Staples, but otherwise I haven't.

I'd rather not reveal my age.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...