UnevenEdge

mobile issues and password problems

randomly the mobile webpage logged me off...which is fine w/e....but i cannot seem to log in...my assumption was that my password is wrong but its not...so i clicked the 'forgot my password' button and expected to receive and email and never got an email (mind you i tried to get a email several times and over the course of 2 weeks)

so i figured i would log on via laptop and force a password change and now the website is saying that my password is wrong when i try to change it and i KNOW its not...i have them all saved, i write them down...so iim confused about these updates and the page crashing cause every time i see it pop up im getting newer weirder issues

randomly the mobile webpage logged me off...which is fine w/e....but i cannot seem to log in...my assumption was that my password is wrong but its not...so i clicked the 'forgot my password' button and expected to receive and email and never got an email (mind you i tried to get a email several times and over the course of 2 weeks)

so i figured i would log on via laptop and force a password change and now the website is saying that my password is wrong when i try to change it and i KNOW its not...i have them all saved, i write them down...so iim confused about these updates and the page crashing cause every time i see it pop up im getting newer weirder issues

email's always been a problem.  I sent an email about it though.  hmmm (I wonder if he'll get it).

basically for password resets I have to do it manually (hence the creation of the "Password Recovery" board).

also when people reset passwords, don't forget to update saved passwords in browsers and stuff like that, or else a browser will try to log you in with the wrong password or something. 

also make sure to check the login information regarding how long your session will last.  I pretty much always just check the "always on" box, but if I don't do that, there's a default 60 minutes thing that kicks you off after that amount of time.

email's always been a problem.  I sent an email about it though.  hmmm (I wonder if he'll get it).

basically for password resets I have to do it manually (hence the creation of the "Password Recovery" board).

also when people reset passwords, don't forget to update saved passwords in browsers and stuff like that, or else a browser will try to log you in with the wrong password or something. 

also make sure to check the login information regarding how long your session will last.  I pretty much always just check the "always on" box, but if I don't do that, there's a default 60 minutes thing that kicks you off after that amount of time.

yeah my laptop is fine....but i cant log on with my phone