UnevenEdge

Holy shit i figured it out: Hank Venture is going to go back in time and be the shape-shifting David Bowie sovereign of the guild of calamitous intent.

My evidence is him telling dr. Mrs. The monarch when asked about his true identity that he was just a guy who always wanted to be someone else.

Couple that with hank acting as different personalities all the time, culminating in him receiving a concussion and trying to be batman. 

Just layingg in bed here when *whamm* it. Hit me.

Had to type it out. 

Goodnight. 

Interesting idea but unlikely.

Hank's go-to has always been 'the Bat' which is a vigilante on the side of good. Even Enrico Matassa, a would-be supervillain, isn't much of a supervillain - he's like Egghead from the 60's Batman series, it's all about the puns [ in this case, Enrico is obsessed with anything 'hank' like hank-erchiefs or hanks of yarn ] and ego. His Lando self-image in the coma lands is a guy who straddles the line of good and supposed evil but in the end, is still thinking of the bigger picture. 

His desire to be someone else could be related to a couple of things. The first is that he wants to go out and adventure and do great notable things like Brock but he feels held back by both his family name and specifically his dad who is a well known 'failure' capable of some great things but more likely to blow it through self-sabotage. He'll always be 'Rusty's' kid with all the good and mostly bad that brings with it. He wants to go and be his own person.

The other is he is a clone by at least 17x at this point. All his memories and neural firings from each 'death' were collected, stored and re-uploaded with every clone. I don't think his uploads were seamless and his ability to apparently absorb information allowed him to sort of see through those breaks and realize that they were actual breaks due to the cloning. After all, he had zero issues when he found out he was a clone - Hank just absorbed that info and kept going. Dean, the intellectual that takes after their dad, was the one that had the break in reality and went all goth-Spiderman when he found out. So he's been fighting 17 different memory trails up until now. That's like seeing 17 different universes at the same time. So he could just be attempting to find his real self away from both his family history and his clone memories. 

I think he's going to end up at that dojo that Gary was looking at for potential henchmen as an instructor [ since he was trained by Brock in self-defense ] and end up potentially being taken in by his new uncle Monarch.

36 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

Fair points.

Either way, we need some new episodes.

They are on the way. ;)

Things have just gotten a little stupid lately. I'm honestly hoping to see a sneak preview in September. It depends on how far things had gotten before everyone got locked down and how much is able to be worked on during lock down. It didn't help that Doc was down for the count last year because of surgery.