UnevenEdge

i feel like i met someone before in a past life

🍬Candy🍬

i even have these "ghost memories" like intense feelings that i did certain things that i know ive never done.. and i want really badly to do them again but they didnt work in a previous life and i know it wouldnt work now..

its flipping weird man

and depressing because i dont want to keep coming back to this Earth trying to fix whatever i need to fix with this person to move on... life just takes too much energy

2 minutes ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

i even have these "ghost memories" like intense feelings that i did certain things that i know ive never done.. and i want really badly to do them again but they didnt work in a previous life and i know it wouldnt work now..

its flipping weird man

and depressing because i dont want to keep coming back to this Earth trying to fix whatever i need to fix with this person to move on... life just takes too much energy

You be watching too many chinese anime

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Vela said:

Why can't there be both?  Like maybe heaven is for tired souls who need to regenerate, rest up for a bit before continuing on.

could be but being forced to come back here was either because heaven got boring for me, im trying to do the right thing by this person or because im being punished.. i dunno.. i need a psychic!!