UnevenEdge

Your Toonami Streaming Schedule for the Weekend

OwlChemist81

Don't have cable? Well you've got a little less than a day left to catch the stellar, though woefully underrated lineup from 1/21/17, which contains such gems as:

1. Dragonball Super #3 - Where Does the Dream Pick Up? Find the Super Saiyan God! - TV-PGLS

2. Dragonball Z Kai #101 - Videl's Crisis? Gohan's Urgent Call-Out! - TV-PGLV

3. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure #13 - JoJo vs. The Ultimate Lifeform - TV-MAV

4. Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 #3 - They Called It Gundam - TV-14V

5. Hunter x Hunter #35 - The True Pass - TV-14V

6. Naruto Shippuden #142 - Battle of Unraikyo - TV-14DLSV (!!)

7. One Piece #376 - It Repels Everything! Kuma's Paw-Paw Power - TV-PGLV

8. One Punch Man #11 - The Dominator of the Universe - TV-14LV

wSKhCVy.png

New weekend, new lineup! It's 1/28/17's lineup, finally available for all you cheapskates who don't have basic cable!

1. Dragonball Super #4 - Bid for the Dragon Balls! Pilaf and Crew's Impossible Mission! - TV-PGSV

2. Dragonball Z Kai #102 - A Monster is Taken Away! The Culprit is Great Saiyaman? - TV-PGLV

3. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure #14 - Ultimate Warriors from Ancient Times - TV-MAV (broadcast), TV-MA (personal)

4. Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 #4 - Full Frontal's Pursuit - TV-PGV

5. Hunter x Hunter #36 - A Big Debt and a Small Kick - TV-14LV

6. Naruto Shippuden #143 - The Eight Tails vs. Sasuke - TV-14V

Interstitial - Moon Duo: Cold Fear - TV-14

7. One Piece #377 - The Pain of My Crewmates is My Pain! Zoro's Desperate Fight - TV-PGV

8. One Punch Man #12 - The Strongest Hero - TV-14LV

Enjoy 'em while you can and say farewell to One-Punch Man!

Ok, no cablers, it's finally your turn to see the lineup from 2/4/2017, which includes the following:

1. Dragonball Super #5 - Showdown on King Kai's World! Goku vs. Beerus the Destroyer! - TV-PGL

2. Dragonball Z Kai #103 - Entering the World Martial Arts Tournament! Goten Shows Off His Explosive Power During Training! - TV-PGLV

3. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure #15 - A Hero's Proof - TV-MAV (broadcast), TV-14LV

4. Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 #5 - Clash With the Red Comet - TV-PGLV

5. Hunter x Hunter #37 - Ging and Gon - TV-PG

6. Naruto Shippuden #144 - Wanderer - TV-PGV

7. One Piece #378 - The Promise From a Distant Day! The Pirates' Song and a Small Whale - TV-PGLV

8. Ghost in the Shell: STAND ALONE COMPLEX #1 - SECTION 9 - TV-14SV

However, just like last week, you've probably already seen 3 shows out of these 8 even if you don't have cable as long as you kept up with the Marathon Stream each week, because DB Super episodes 1-5 played the week of 2/13-2/17 and Gundam Unicorn episodes 1-5 played 2/20-2/24, and of course GITS is a rerun for the umpteenth time. "But wait, now it's in HD," you say? Well, sorry to burst your Hamon-filled bubble, but they actually screwed up and used the old SD version for the stream instead. So while the other 7 shows look great, it looks like CRAP. (Even worse than Shippuden)! Here's hoping they have this fixed by the time the canon story begins with Episode 4, but I'm not holding my breath. Well, at least they left in the cute little Tachikomatic Days short, so that's something.

Even these shortcomings aside, there's still tons to enjoy out of this lineup, including some of the DB duo and JoJo's funniest moments yet, plus stellar action in Gundam and, believe it or not, Shippuden! So if you haven't seen it yet, or even if you have, give it a spin! It's still pretty enjoyable!

"But wait, now it's in HD," you say? Well, sorry to burst your Hamon-filled bubble, but they actually screwed up and used the old SD version for the stream instead. So while the other 7 shows look great, it looks like CRAP. (Even worse than Shippuden)!

Well, we know how much effort isn't put into the marathon stream, so I guess it's not surprising. S:

Missed the Toonami lineup from 4 weeks ago on 2/11/17? Or just getting tired of rewatching the Samurai Jack marathon Channel? Well, Toonami Marathon Stream has you covered! Here are the gems you'll find on the stream this weekend:

11:30 - Dragonball Super #6 - Don't Anger the Destroyer! A Heart-Pounding Birthday Party! - TV-PGL

12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai #104 - Gohan the Teacher! Videl's Flying Technique Tutorial - TV-PGLV

12:30 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure #16 - Lisa Lisa, Hamon Coach - TV-14LV (broadcast), TV-PGV (personal)

1:00 - Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 #6 - Under the Mask - TV-PGL

1:30 - Hunter x Hunter #38 - Reply from Dad - TV-14L

2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #145 - Successor of the Forbidden Jutsu - TV-PGDV

2:30 - One Piece #379 - Brook's Past! A Sad Farewell With His Cheerful Comrade - TV-PG

3:00 - Ghost in the Shell: STAND ALONE COMPLEX #2 - TESTATION - TV-14L

Hopefully they fixed the problem with GITS, but I ain't holding my breath!

If you still can't sleep because your body thinks it's an hour earlier, head over to the Toonami Marathon Stream!

Episode 6 of DB Super for the next-to-last time this weekend beginning now! Was Yamcha drunk or just socially awkward!! And the rest of the episode, from Iron Chef Vegeta to Krillin's fire breath, is quite a hoot!

DBZ Kai and JoJo both involved honing inherent powers; nice touch for the Midnight hour that night, and both were also quite humorous and entertaining. The 1 AM hour was a bit of a snoozer though, as Gundam was a calm-before-the-storm episode, and Hunter x Hunter involved buying a game throughout its mainstay.

Heh... "Shit-D". I might have to use that version of it someday.

Also, did you notice that SAO II is on the Marathon stream for probably the last time right now?

They finally changed it? They were just showing the Toonami lineup from 2/11/17 (that also streamed this past weekend) for a while this afternoon!

Edit: I see that they did, but it's weird that they're only showing the beginning of the series, when if they did what they did with Kill la Kill before they lost the rights, theoretically that would mean 15-19 the first half of the week and 20-24 the last. The Calibur and Mother's Rosario arc in 1 week, if you will.

Maybe the plan is to show it TWICE back-to-back, with a different group of episodes each time? Granted, they've never done that before, but I've seen a lot of weird stuff happen with the stream lately that I've never seen before!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! It's all lucky 7's today, as it's the 7th episode of Super and Unicorn, as well as the 7th of Kai FC!

So may the Luck of the Irish be with you as you watch this lineup later on tonight!

11:30 - Dragonball Super #7 - How Dare You Do That To My Bulma! Vegeta's Metamorphosis of Fury! - TV-PGLV

12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai #105 - The Dragon Team Fully Assembled! Goku Has Come Back! - TV-PGLV

12:30 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure #17 - The Deeper Plan - TV-MAV

1:00 - Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 #7 - The Battle at Palau - TV-PGLV

1:30 - Hunter x Hunter #39 - Wish and Promise - TV-14L

2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #146 - The Successor's Wish - TV-PG

2:30 - One Piece #380 - Binks' Brew! The Song That Connects the Past With the Present - TV-PG

3:00 - Ghost in the Shell: STAND ALONE COMPLEX #3 - ANDROID AND I - TV-14

Last time I'm watching thru the block now!

Funny, the thing that ignited Vegeta's rage in Super was Beerus attacking Bulma, when just 5 minutes before everyone on earth was under the gun!

Then on DBZ Kai it's the return of Goku--but not much else happened!

Now JoJo is streaming and it's his illusory showdown with Esidisi! Plus Lisa Lisa just revealed that she has the Red Stone of Aja!

Gundam Unicorn is streaming now, and this episode is a straight-up visual feast of eye-poppingly awesome explosions!!

I'll cut right to the chase--here is how I rank these episodes:

#8 Shippuden  (2nd worst picture and crap filler plot)

#7 Ghost in the Shell (In SD so looks like crap; story is timeless)

#6 DBZ Kai Final Chapters

#5 Dragon Ball Super

#4 One Piece (What a sad tale!)

#3 Hunter x Hunter (Feel the RAGE!!)

#2 JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

#1 Gundam Unicorn

Now streaming for the next 37 hours or so, the lineup from 2/25/17:

1. Dragonball Super #8 - Goku Makes an Entrance! A Last Chance from Lord Beerus!? - TV-PGV

2. Dragonball Z Kai #106 - Who is the World's Greatest? The Tournament Preliminaries Begin! - TV-PGLV

3. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure #18 - Von Stroheim's Revenge - TV-MAV

4. Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 #8 - Laplace, Where it All Began - TV-PGL

5. Hunter x Hunter #40 - Nen Users Unite? - TV-14V

6. Naruto Shippuden #147 - The Rogue Ninja's Past - TV-PG

7. One Piece #381 - A New Crewmate! The Musician, Humming Brook - TV-PG

8. Ghost in the Shell: STAND ALONE COMPLEX #4 - INTERCEPTER - TV-14

[eight is great!]

Ranking the episodes that were streaming this weekend, we have:

#8: Shippuden (What the hell is even going on here!?)

#7: DragonBall Z Kai: The Final Chapters (The only part of this that was even remotely interesting was the video!)

#6: Ghost In The Shell (Timeless story, crappy picture)

#5: Dragon Ball Super (The Vegeta/Beerus fight was cool; otherwise not much else happened!)

#4: Gundam Unicorn (Calm before the storm episode; explore wreckage of Laplace, find nothing...)

#3: One Piece (This one wrapped the Thriller Bark arc up quite nicely!)

#2: Hunter x Hunter (I thought it was Ten Nen Men, turns out it was 11. Compelling story!)

#1: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Joke's on you, JoJo; turns out she's 50 and RELATED TO YOU!)

Hey you, are you nostalgic for the days when Gundam came after JoJo and One Piece was still on the lineup? Well boy do I have a treat for you! It's almost the weekend, so after a brand-new Pre-Flight debuts at 8 PM tonight, here's the lineup you can enjoy along with it for the entire weekend:

1. Dragonball Super #9 - Thanks for Waiting, Lord Beerus! A Super Saiyan God is Born at Last! - TV-PG

2. Dragonball Z Kai #107 - Everyone is Surprised! Goten and Trunks' Super Battle! - TV-PGLV

3. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure #19 - A Race to the Brink - TV-MAV

4. Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 #9 - Retribution - TV-PGLV

5. Hunter x Hunter #41 - Gathering of Heroes - TV-PGL

6. Naruto Shippuden #148 - Heir to Darkness - TV-PG

7. One Piece #382 - The Slow-Slow Menace! "Silver Fox" Foxy Returns - TV-PGL

8. Ghost in the Shell: STAND ALONE COMPLEX #5 - DECOY - TV-14LS

5:1 odds of GITS still being screwed up...

Be that as it may, I guess I'll attempt to rank these...

#8: Dragonball Z Kai - A decent episode involving pint-sized fighters, but still, pint-sized fighters.

#7: Ghost In The Shell - Sorry, still looks like crap.

#6: Naruto Shippuden - Quite possibly the worst Jinchuriki in the series...

#5: One Piece - AH, FEH FEH FEH FEH FEH!

#4: Dragonball Super - Worst pregnancy announcement ever, but the Super Saiyan God is BORN!!

#3: Hunter x Hunter - When your bosses want your head, and you have to keep a disguise, worst job EVER!

#2: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - The last time JoJo and Caesar would trade blows...

#1: Gundam Unicorn - The only show on the lineup with God-tier animation! Plus this episode was like the Walking Dead Season 7 premiere, with one key character death, then ANOTHER SURPRISE death!

It's the weekend of 4/7/17, and the first 9-epsiode Toonami has finally made it to the marathon stream!

1. Samurai Jack #53 - XCII - TV-14V

2. Dragonball Super #10 - Show Us, Goku! The Power of a Super Saiyan God! - TV-PGV

3. Dragonball Z Kai #108 - The Junior Champ is Finally Decided! Who Will Fight Against Mr. Satan? - TV-PGLV

4. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure #20 - Young Caesar - TV-MAV

5. Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 #10 - From the Scorching Earth - TV-PGLV

6. Hunter x Hunter #42 - Defend and Attack - TV-14L

7. Naruto Shippuden #149 - Separation - TV-PGV

8. One Piece #383 - The Great Scramble for Treasure! Collapse! Spa Island! - TV-PGL

9. Ghost in the Shell: STAND ALONE COMPLEX #6 - MEME - TV-14LV

Enjoy, and try not to complain too much about Ghost In The Shell's quality. At this point it's pretty much a BONUS show!

Amazingly, the stream of GITS actually looks decent this week!

So no complaints from me!!

(It's kinda middle-D like Shippuden)

With that in mind, here's the Top 9:

#9: Shippuden - Hard-to-follow filler

#8: One Piece - Cute filler story, but still filler!

#7: Dragon Ball Super - Goku "gets Beerus back..."

#6: Dragon Ball Z Kai - And the winner is...not Mr. Hercule Satan!

#5: GITS - Enjoyable in Almost-HD!

#4: Hunter × Hunter - Melody's sad backstory

#3: Gundam Unicorn - Great action in the beginning, but mostly exposition after that.

#2: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - INTENSE!! RIP Caesar!

#1: Samurai Jack - Awesome debut to the final season!

It's the first lineup from Toonami's 20th Anniversary, now streaming! Here's the treasure that awaits:

11:00 - Samurai Jack #54 - XCIII - TV-14V

11:30 - Dragonball Super #11 - Let's Keep Going, Lord Beerus! The Battle of Gods! - TV-PGV

12:00 - Sand Whale and Me #1 - Warfare Encounter - TV-PGV

12:05 - Dragonball Z Kai #109 - Restless Foreboding. A Mysterious Warrior Appears! - TV-PGLV

12:30 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure #21 - A Hundred Against Two - TV-14V (broadcast), TV-14LV (personal)

1:00 - Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 #11 - The Battle at Torrington - TV-14V

1:30 - Hunter x Hunter #43 - A Shocking Tragedy - TV-14V

2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #150 - The Forbidden Jutsu Released - TV-PGL

2:30 - One Piece #383 - Brook's Great Struggle! Is the Path to Becoming a True Comrade Rigorous? - TV-PG

3:00 - Ghost in the Shell: STAND ALONE COMPLEX #7 - IDOLATER - TV-14V

Kind of a mixed bag, but that Hunter x Hunter episode is keep-you-on-the-edge-of-your-seat QUALITY!!

Also, I have a theory that Baise might not actually be dead!

The sweet, brutal midblock:

tumblr_on679h0iRm1rvb8cmo1_540.gif

JoJo was mostly a transitional episode, so it takes the 3rd spot among the midblockers.

tumblr_onbz0iBqZ01rvb8cmo1_400.gif

Gundam Unicorn had amazing, brutal action, but it was just edged out by...

tumblr_on6rebxP4j1rvb8cmo1_400.gif

An episode of Hunter x Hunter that kept you glued to the edge of your seat, starting with the brutal assault on the auction, and tending toward Uvogin's assault in the canyon, plus the Shadow Beasts' introduction right at the end!

A little later tonight, I'll rank the end-block, Shippuden, One Piece, and GITS!

And now the endblock has just ended for by most measurable standards the last watchable time this weekend, but how does it stack up?

tumblr_om9k988Lj61rvb8cmo1_1280.gif

Shippuden's next-to-last week in filler hell on the stream is last of the end...

tumblr_omzbonKIm61rvb8cmo1_400.gif

One Piece gets in a final cheers amid some skullfudgery by Brook at #2, and finally...

tumblr_omyrt3eQDQ1rvb8cmo1_400.gif

Ghost In The Shell is my pick for best of the back third, with much improved visuals over the first 5 episodes that streamed this year!

Plus I was kinda sick.

Well that's understandable, I guess. Though if you were to have a subscription to any streaming service (Hulu, Netflix, Crunchyroll), I'd rather take advantage of that and watch a new show.

I just like to know the thought processes of people I meet, and yours edges you towards die-hard Toonami fandom. -_'

Well that's understandable, I guess. Though if you were to have a subscription to any streaming service (Hulu, Netflix, Crunchyroll), I'd rather take advantage of that and watch a new show.

I just like to know the thought processes of people I meet, and yours edges you towards die-hard Toonami fandom. -_'

What's wrong with diehard Toonami fandom? They always seem to get the best shows, with a few exceptions.

Besides, subscription services seem like more of a commitment. The Toonami stream is often something I have in the background while I do other stuff, and its value is that I sometimes notice nuances of some of the more complex shows (such as Gundam and Ghost) the nth time I might have missed the n-1th!

Enough about that; we've got a new streaming lineup:

1. Samurai Jack #55 - XCIV - TV-14V

2. Dragonball Super #12 - The Universe Will Shatter? Clash! Destroyer vs. Super Saiyan God! - TV-14

3. Sand Whale and Me #2 - Search and Destroy - TV-PGV

4. Dragonball Z Kai #110 - What Happened, Piccolo? An Unexpected Outcome in the First Round - TV-PGLV

5. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure #22 - A True Warrior - TV-MAV

6. Tokyo Ghoul #1 - Tragedy - TV-MAV

7. Hunter x Hunter #44 - Buildup to a Fierce Battle! - TV-14V

8. Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 #12 - A Private War - TV-14LV

9. Naruto Shippuden #151 - Master and Student - TV-PGL

10. Ghost in the Shell: STAND ALONE COMPLEX #8 - MISSING HEARTS - TV-14L

[enjoy]

There were LOTS of gems in this lineup. Here's how I rank it:

#10: Shippuden - Thank GOODNESS this filler is over!

#9: Sand Whale And Me - Healing spray IS pretty original!

#8: Dragon Ball Z Kai - Krillin makes short work of Pinar and Piccolo forfeits his match

#7: Dragon Ball Super - A battle so colossal it nearly trashes the universe!

#6: Tokyo Ghoul - A rather intriguing episode to kick off the show!

#5: Ghost In The Shell - The Rootin' Tootin' man in a can plus the Major's "Scared Straight" Program

#4: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - JoJo vs. Wamuu in a Chariot Race to the death, filled with all sorts of tricks as JoJo gets the upper hand.

#3: Gundam Unicorn - The Battle At Torrington comes to an explosive climax as Banager learns some people are beyond saving.

#2: Hunter x Hunter - In this action-packed episode, Uvogin is more than the Shadow Beasts can handle, but Kurapika soon chains him up and reveals his deadly contract!

#1: Samurai Jack - A story of recovery for Jack, followed by the climactic showdown with the daughters of Aku, and ending in that double-cliffhanger!

So it's past noon on the east coast and the marathon stream is still playing the catch-up lineup from this weekend. Perhaps this has to do with the stream being down for an hour or two this morning, or it could just be that sense of crippling laziness from the people who run the stream.

But at least you have another opportunity to catch up on Jack. That was a great episode. :)

Four weeks ago, an asinine Rick & Morty stunt temporarily shortened Toonami to 3.5 hours again, only for one night. Well that truncated lineup has now made its way to the Marathon Stream, and while it's true there are fewer shows, at least they repeat more often!

1. Dragonball Z Kai #111 - An Eerie Entity. Who Exactly is Spopovitch? - TV-PGLV

2. Sand Whale And Me #3 - Tin Whale

3. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure #23 - The Warrior of Wind - TV-MAV (broadcast)

4. Tokyo Ghoul #2 - Incubation - TV-MAV

5. Hunter x Hunter #45 - Restraint and Vow - TV-14LV

6. Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 #13 - Banagher Links, Soldier - TV-PGLV

7. Naruto Shippuden #152 - Somber News - TV-14V

8. Ghost in the Shell: STAND ALONE COMPLEX #9 - CHAT! CHAT! CHAT! - TV-14

[april fools]

New weekend, new lineup! If you have cable, get ready for Toonami tonight by watching this! If you don't, then it's finally your chance to see the following from 4/8/17:

1. Samurai Jack #56 - XCV - TV-14V

2. Dragonball Super #13 - Goku, Surpass Super Saiyan God! - TV-PGLV

3. Sand Whale and Me #4 - The Sandman - TV-PGV

4. Dragonball Z Kai #112 - Videl Battered: Gohan's Fury Reaches Its Limit! - TV-PGLV

5. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure #24 - The Ties That Bind JoJo - TV-MAV (broadcast)

6. Tokyo Ghoul #3 - Dove - TV-MAV

7. Hunter x Hunter #46 - Chasing and Waiting - TV-14

8. Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 #14 - Clash of the Two Unicorns - TV-PGLV

9. Naruto Shippuden #153 - Following in the Master's Shadow - TV-PGD

10. Ghost in the Shell: STAND ALONE COMPLEX #10 - JUNGLE CRUISE - TV-14LSV

[back to normal]

New weekend, new Toonami streaming lineup, and this one is NOT to be missed! There is SO MUCH AWESOME SHIT taking place in it--I'm not even kidding!

1. Samurai Jack #57 - XCVI - TV-PGV - An old familiar friend returns to make a stand against Aku, and Ashi learns more about the truth of Aku's deception, but will it be too late to save Jack from his dark impulses?

2. Dragonball Super #14 - This is All the Power I've Got! A Settlement Between Gods - TV-PGLV - The Super Saiyan God power may be gone, but the battle rages on! Will Goku save the Earth from being destroyed by Beerus?

3. Sand Whale and Me #5 - Showdown - TV-14 - The thrilling-ish conclusion to the 5-part miniseries! Will KFC finally get her Sand Whale meat?

4. Dragonball Z Kai #113 - A Creeping Conspiracy! The Target is Gohan - The mysterious Shin reveals his true identity, but the ulterior motives of Yamu and Spopovich are revealed!

5. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure #25 - Birth of a Superbeing - TV-MAV - Kars becomes the perfect being, and tests out his new powers in frightening but hilarious ways, then gives chase to JoJo in a pontoon plane!

6. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure #26 - The Ascendant One - TV-MAV - JoJo's plan to beat Kars fails, and he persists! But will JoJo be able to beat him? The thrilling conclusion of Part 2: Battle Tendency!

7. Hunter x Hunter #47 - Condition and Condition - TV-14LV - The truth of Kurapika's newfound superhuman strength is revealed in the thrilling showdown between him and Uvogin of the Phantom Troupe!

8. Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 #15 - Waiting in Space - TV-PGLV - The Garencieres tries to get back into space, but it just barely misses it, until the Unicorn reveals a surprising new ability! But no sooner than they exit Earth's atmosphere does the alliance get ambushed by Full Frontal and the General Revil fleet!

9. Naruto Shippuden #154 - Decryption - TV-14V - Deciphering the strange code written on the back of Geezer Toad to figure out Jiraiya's final words to Naruto!

10. Ghost in the Shell: STAND ALONE COMPLEX #11 - PORTRAITZ - TV-14 - The classic series in HD to lead back in to Pre-Flight!

[enjoy the epicness]

New weekend, new lineup! And if you haven't seen an episode of AOT S2 yet, now's your chance...

[though Toonami did give the stream away for free one day after the episode aired...]

1. Samurai Jack #58 - XCVII - TV-14V

2. Dragonball Super #15 - Valiant Mr. Satan, Work a Miracle! A Challenge from Outer Space - TV-PG

3. Dragonball Z Kai #114 - The Terrifying Secret of the Majin. The Mastermind Revealed! - TV-PGLV

4. Attack on Titan #26 - Beast Titan - TV-14LV

5. Tokyo Ghoul #4 - Supper - TV-MAV

6. Hunter x Hunter #48 - Very Sharp Eye - TV-14

7. Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 #16 - The Side Co-Prosperity Sphere - TV-PGL

8. Naruto Shippuden #155 - The First Challenge - TV-PG

9. Ghost in the Shell: STAND ALONE COMPLEX #12 - ESCAPE FROM - TV-14

[be very afraid]

Well folks, tonight it's been 5 years since Toonami's rebirth, and the MomoCon panel replay is over so now we finally see the block! Even though it's linear and 4 weeks behind, the fact that we'be come to the point where we have semi-competent free streaming is just amazing to me!! Here's what you can expect this weekend:

1. Samurai Jack #59 - XCVIII - TV-14V

2. Dragonball Super #16 - Vegeta Becomes a Student?! Win Over Whis! - TV-PGLV

3. Dragonball Z Kai #115 - The Nefarious Wizard Babidi and Demon King Dabura's Trap - TV-PGLV

4. Attack on Titan #27 - I'm Home - TV-14LV

5. Tokyo Ghoul #5 - Scars - TV-MAV

6. Hunter x Hunter #49 - Pursuit and Analysis - TV-14

7. Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 #17 - Nahel Argama Recaptured - TV-PGLV

8. Naruto Shippuden #156 - Surpassing the Master - TV-PG

9. Ghost in the Shell: STAND ALONE COMPLEX #13 - NOT EQUAL - TV-14V

[suck it, bitches]

It's a new weekend, and love is in the air for Samurai Jack! Plus the streaming crew has really outdone themselves with one of their worst screw-ups yet...

1. Samurai Jack #60 - XCIX - TV-PGV

2. Dragonball Super #17 - Pan is Born! And Goku Goes on a Training Journey!? - TV-PGL

3. Dragonball Z Kai #116 - Don't Sell Super Saiyans Short! Vegeta and Goku's Full-Bore Power - TV-PGLV

4. Attack on Titan #28 - Southwestward - TV-14V

5. Tokyo Ghoul #6 - Cloudburst - TV-MAV

6. Hunter x Hunter #50 - Ally and Sword - TV-14

7. Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 #18 - Fateful Battle - TV-PGLV --NOT!! Instead they screwed up and gave us Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode #18! So I hope you got Unicorn episode #18 on your DVR, because THAT'S the only way you will see this superior episode!

8. Naruto Shippuden #157 - Assault on the Leaf Village! - TV-14V

9. Ghost in the Shell: STAND ALONE COMPLEX #14 - ¥€$ - TV-14S

[really?!]

7. Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 #18 - Fateful Battle - TV-PGLV --NOT!! Instead they screwed up and gave us Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode #18! So I hope you got Unicorn episode #18 on your DVR, because THAT'S the only way you will see this superior episode!

Fucking hilarious. And not enough people watch the stream for them to fix it, so it'll say that way. :fap:

Fucking hilarious. And not enough people watch the stream for them to fix it, so it'll say that way. :fap:

Sadly yes, I'm afraid you're right.

Yep, tis true. It's Sunday morning and IBO #18 still plays. I really feel for the non-cable subscribing viewers this week!

:P

I actually thought they were going to fuck it up by just playing the previous week's lineup stream, with the Gundam IBO episode not updated.

Really, they don't put any effort into this because they know almost everyone catching up is going to watch it instantaneously through their cable service or online. All that's left are the diehard fans and the people who don't live in America and are only watching Toonami through this thing. And they're not cared for because it's their fault to play a fatalistic game.

While those of us with cable are eagerly awaiting the premiere of Lupin the 3rd (Part 4: Italian Adventure), those of us without cable will also be treated to a special Toonami lineup, the one from 5/20/17, which features:

- The thrilling and controversial conclusion to Samurai Jack

- The return of a menacing new foe in Dragonball Super

- A tale of two Satans in Dragon Ball Z Kai

- Eren manages to reach a new personal goal in Attack on Titan

- The current arc comes to a thrilling end in Tokyo Ghoul

- The menace of the Phantom Troup continues in Hunter x Hunter

- The somewhat disappointing secret of Laplace's Box is revealed in Gundam Unicorn

- A beloved character meets his shocking end in Naruto Shippuden

- And finally GITS brings the punches, this time with gloves ON!

Don't miss it this weekend, especially if you don't have cable and need to catch up!