UnevenEdge

My lyrics

Mr. Fishy

I’m sorry, I hope you understand, please forgive me, please

Yeah

Look, I’m sorry for my attitude, I promise I’m not mad at you, I promise I’ll do anything to make it up to you, just please tell me what I have to do

I know I’ve been a fucking brat, I know I can’t take the words I said to you back, look, I’m sorry okay, I don’t want you to be mad at me, it’s putting my through pain, misery and agony, it’s making my anxiety worse, I fucking hate it when mad at me, it fucking hurts, so please forgive me, I’m sorry

I’m sorry I always told you that I was going to kill myself, I just don’t know how to help myself, I hate the feeling that all I want to do is hurt myself, I’m sorry

Last night I had a dream about you, it was just me and you, just talking and walking, there was no one soul stalking, then thing went down hill from there, you started showing me that you didn’t care, I was crying, wishing I was dying, you think I was lying that I don’t love you, This isn’t fair, I’m sorry, I’ll do anything to make it up to you, I’m really really sorry for my attitude, I’m sorry I’m not being a good friend and being rude, I just don’t want to lose you, I don’t know what I’ll do without you, but I’m sorry all I do is hurt you, I promise you I love you

I’m sorry

Edited by Mr. Fishy