UnevenEdge

spent way more than i should have today

midnight

but we got a shit load of paint. Some deck stain and water seal. Got a limb cutter, that reaches 14 feet. Potting soil. A couple of hoses. Those fuckers are expensive. 

I think I might do some pressure washing tomorrow, so we can get started on the painting. Got to till the ground too, to get the garden ready. Got to fire up the tiller and make sure it's tuned up. I need to do some weed eating too, but might wait until the grass is mowed the next time. 

Got to get some posts, and get the flower beds going next. Lots to do outside.

1 hour ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Good hoses are pretty expensive.. I usually opt for the cheap ones that fuck up over the course of a season.. I think the one I have is rusted on my hydrant atm.. I don;t do much lawn gardening or yard decore though so I don't care. 

We have water spigots all over the place. We have 5 in the front yard, and I don't even know how many in the backyard. We have an actual fire hydrant that has been modified to use a regular hose as well. The 100 ft hose I had, snapped off last year, and I just haven't gotten a replacement for it until today. I need it to be that long, so I can pressure wash the patio.