UnevenEdge

You're the Worst (thread continuation)

Mix

Mewn[/member]

You know I always thought catering staffers looked like they were on coke >.>

After everything she didn't even let him know in a semi-human way...Paul might off himself...

They're not really selling me on this Gretchen and Jimmy rough patch thing they're trying to do...i'm not buying it...

YEaaah, poor Paul =\

Idk, if Linds will get that job the lady was almost offering. >.>;;;

But yeah, it's going to be a dark time for Paul.

SAME.

I feel like we went full circle with Gretchen and Jimmy at a wedding and leaving in separate cars.

I'm sure they'll figure things out.

Or kill each other.

you bet your ass they renewed it...fuckin' have a riot on their hands  :o

sometimes I think this show is too short, but i'm like "nah, that adds to it's quality"

You trying to hold a viewing party...let's get everyone on unevenedge....all 8 of us >.>

you bet your ass they renewed it...fuckin' have a riot on their hands  :o

sometimes I think this show is too short, but i'm like "nah, that adds to it's quality"

You trying to hold a viewing party...let's get everyone on unevenedge....all 8 of us >.>

LAWL! Wait there are more people, besides you and me, that watch this show? *mind-blown*

Yeah, I agree, 13 episodes is a good length for this type of show.

OFF TOPIC: I started IT Crowd and am loving it.

On season 3 :D

LAWL! Wait there are more people, besides you and me, that watch this show? *mind-blown*

Yeah, I agree, 13 episodes is a good length for this type of show.

OFF TOPIC: I started IT Crowd and am loving it.

On season 3 :D

Not intentionally, no...but they'll come to the viewing party for the booze xD

Hellz yeah...the only thing that sucks about The IT Crowd is no one will get your references  ;D

Not intentionally, no...but they'll come to the viewing party for the booze xD

Hellz yeah...the only thing that sucks about The IT Crowd is no one will get your references  ;D

LAWL! Oh I C WAT U DID THAR!

And they'll stay for the awesome show. B)

Damn it, but they need to know 0118 999 881 999 119 7253!

"You knew it was a snake when you picked it up....you knew who I was"....The most sensible thing Lindsay's ever said

"Lawyer up, bitch"....fuck yeah, Paul's finally grown a pair

WTF was going on in that car scene....was that their car booze they set on fire... I love these people....;D

That scene where the receptionist quits for what he perceived to be an offer to enter into a gay relationship = hil....waitforit.....arious

Yeah, that ending scene was a double whammy...didn't expect the proposal and didn't expect the exit....mentally sound my ass, that guy needs therapy just as much as she does....

"You knew it was a snake when you picked it up....you knew who I was"....The most sensible thing Lindsay's ever said

"Lawyer up, bitch"....fuck yeah, Paul's finally grown a pair

WTF was going on in that car scene....was that their car booze they set on fire... I love these people....;D

That scene where the receptionist quits for what he perceived to be an offer to enter into a gay relationship = hil....waitforit.....arious

Yeah, that ending scene was a double whammy...didn't expect the proposal and didn't expect the exit....mentally sound my ass, that guy needs therapy just as much as she does....

Yeah, Linds telling it like it is! Gave Paul a new perspective to tell her to fuck off :D

I think it was their car booze they set on fire

Omg, yeah, almost forgot about that, that receptionist really was ready to jump into it with Edgar, from a simple stupid question :D

EXACTLY! And he actually planned it too! Set up the fake twitter to excite her and everything.

That whole term "family" for him just did him in, I guess.

He really does need help D: Poor Gretchen....way to make her own depression worse with this one, Jimmy.