UnevenEdge

I feel like shitty shit shit shit

fuggnificent

Drumpf is ruining the country and is a puppet of a white supremacist....i have to wait over a month for my tax refund as my credit score plummets...im a nervous wreck cuz my anti anxiety meds dont work no more and the doctor i see only shrugged his shoulders like my suffering is no big deal...they are taking away my obamacare that i love...i feel to shitty yo put up with men....buddy is being a shit to everyone everywhere and not talking to me (he at least would talk to me no matter what was going on)...i cant get a decent nite sleep withouy wine...phillies pulled out a live lobster during our sexy time and hid the fact that his other girlfriend was home...i havent written anything in several weeks...i hate working...the job is nice but i hate being at work and i suffer the 9 hours every second i have to be there...my car needs $1600 in repairs when its only two years old...i didn't get my period which is probably because im too stressed out.

Only good thing i got going is im in great health, my daughter is in good health...mom just had a physical and is in good health...thats like THE only thing.... the drumpf thing is really bothering me...everyday a new idiot order is release or kelly ann conway says something stupid and drumpf followers just ignore it or defend it. I mean the idiot just pissed off Australia. Australia is fucking awesome. That doesnt bother people? The uk is thinking about banning the u.s. president..that doesnt bother people? Dont get me startes on the stupid muslim ban...worse antiamerican move ever and white people are just fine with it...they are gonna sit back when the invasion of black neighborhoods come and you know that that is just a matter of time..

Im drunk.