UnevenEdge

The woeful filth being nightmare

cyberbully

I was enjoying dinner when I noticed outside of my window there was an image....It was humanoid in  form, yet it  moved like nothing I've ever seen....It seemed oddly fixated on something on the ground amid a dull, flickering light.....As if it were, burning something.  As if it felt my eyes upon it, it slowly turned, revealing it's pale, white face......Whiter than any ghost I had ever seen.  It was then that I could see it was burning a mouse, and consuming it.  The horrid creature shrieked with a deafening pitch and as it rushed past the light I could see it was covered in worms.  

It had made it to my front door.....Even though solid walls I could smell it, it reeked of urine and old laundry....It wailed on the door and I searched for anything to fight back with....All the while, awaiting the inevitable crash of the door....I grabbed a tire iron...I refused to die without a fight.  Finally it crashed in, parts of the door flying past me with such force that I would be dead if any of them had hit me.....One piece of the door hit my TV tray, flinging my dinner of a double cheese burger and root beer directly towards the frightening creature......Once it made contact the monster released yet another deafening scream and with great recoil, landed on the ground, writhing in pain.....I woke up

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 years later...