UnevenEdge

Anyone got panda's posting history?

I sense he was a underground pioneer of some sort, not all good, and as it turns out, not all bad, I just want to learn more about who he was. He was a key player, 

Mostly also because he did know alot about me, but I knew so little about him initially.. Did you know him or something? Friend Enemy? I know he had both here

2 minutes ago, J.M. Matthews said:

people WITH money.

Yes, that is definitely me. Unfortunately after a cursory scan of your inventory I don't think you have any wares I'd be interested in. Offer withdrawn, but I do wish you luck in your hunt for panda. 

Tread lightly. He's a real sick animal 

13 minutes ago, Nabloom said:

Yes, that is definitely me. Unfortunately after a cursory scan of your inventory I don't think you have any wares I'd be interested in. Offer withdrawn, but I do wish you luck in your hunt for panda. 

Tread lightly. He's a real sick animal 

I'd also like to some day find

Santa

Panda

Bakugo

Buckethead

Deadpool

Anyone stirring up real shit at the time in a past tense really.

Forgiven:

Real Air Cooled

Blue Disaster

Fugs (eh)

Zeni. 

They're safer now, Don't ask me HOW, I wouldn't know.

Eh, I don't really care about ALL the trolls. Especially now, just past threats, Partially to learn, partially cuz I'm prone to festering vengeance.

Edited by J.M. Matthews

Believe me, in a perfect world I'd LOVE to receive that info for free. But your call. Text me the details anytime. I promise I will not disclose anything regarding your sending it to me...You're privacy matters, unliked his.

I'm still to this DAY trying to decide if he's Asian or White. He's that tricky. Jesus Christ. Talk about racist.

Edited by J.M. Matthews