UnevenEdge

does anyone remember the album

1 hour ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

If you actually look at the link I posted, no. It's called Limited Edition Tour CD.

Basically, there is no album between System of a Down and Toxicity, unless you count EPs. You are remembering wrong.

well when toxicity was popular, there was an older album with popular songs, but its not any of the songs on the self titled.  so i was major confuse.

i was thinking and maybe its because there were so many hits on toxicity that it just created a mirage there was a previous big hits album.

5 hours ago, mumbo13 said:

well when toxicity was popular, there was an older album with popular songs, but its not any of the songs on the self titled.  so i was major confuse.

i was thinking and maybe its because there were so many hits on toxicity that it just created a mirage there was a previous big hits album.

The song Sugar, from the self titled album, was relatively popular at the time. Not as much as the Toxicity hits though. If I remember correctly, Chop Suey was the first major hit off Toxicity, but yeah, there were others. I think there was a title track, Aerials... that's all that's coming to mind. I think Aerials had the most commercial staying power, and I think it was also the last one released from the album.